A certificate is defined as a written assurance, or an official representation, that a condition or requirement has or has not been met. A certificate may also refer to a legal document certifying that a person has ownership on a specific property, or it could also certify to a person promising to pay for something and many more.
According to the law, a certificate is a written and signed statement, which is made as an evidence of the truth of the facts stated, for whatever purpose it may be for the receiver. Check out our collection of certificate template here on our website.
Sample Gift Certificate Template
Academic Certificate Template Sample
Volunteer Certificate Template Example
Achievement Certificate Template
Business Certificate Template Sample
All about Certificates
Certification, on the other hand, refers to a procedure by which an authorized person or office assesses and verifies the properties, characteristics, quality, capability, or status of people or organizations in accordance with established standards. Employers look at certifications as a way to assess whether an individual possesses the skills and knowledge needed in a particular position.
Certification is a process in which you can prove your technical skills through a series of tests. The desire to begin and experience this process is the most valuable part of certification. This shows the determination and ability of a person to complete a task, and it basically shows that one has accomplished the requirements.
For more templates, check out our collection of Word Certificate and Printable Certificate templates.
Importance of Certifications for Your Career
- In a highly competitive job market, possessing a certification is like gaining an extra credential that will surely help in giving you that required push, and it also adds to your qualifications and supplements your already existing credentials.
- If you want employers to notice your resume, adding a few certifications may just be enough to give you a boost in the competition and help you grab the best of the deal.
- Professionals with certifications are assured to be skilled and reliable, as well as easier to train. These professionals are worth hiring and are worth giving higher salaries to retain.
Dance Certificate Template Example
Retirement Certificate Template
Funny Certificate Template
Blank Certificate Template in Word
Importance of Certifications for Your Career (cont’d)
- Certifications polish an employee’s skills and knowledge and the employer a clear idea of your eagerness to advance your professional growth and development.
- Certifications prepare and employee for greater on-the-job duties and responsibilities and gives you an edge over others during promotions and other career opportunities.
Why Download Our Templates?
These templates were selected from among thousands of the best ones all over the Internet, and you may be able to download these templates for free and without much hassle. These templates come in PDF and Microsoft Word formats, which are both in superb quality.
While the Word format is easily editable with the use of either Microsoft Office or Apache OpenOffice, with the PDF format, you may need to have a licensed version of Adobe Acrobat to be able to unlock the edit feature. For even more templates, check out our collection of Professional Certificate templates.