Service training is the teaching of individuals from all types of industries the skills, competencies, and knowledge to increase the satisfaction of their customers. The training will differ in every industry, but the main objective of training will always be the same—to improve relations and satisfaction levels of their customers to increase organizational or professional performance.
After every training, an individual is granted certificates as proof of having undergone the activity. This is why we have grouped all the best service training certificate templates to provide you with formats for easy certificate making. All our templates are easy to customize and are absolutely free to use.
Customer Service Training Certificate
Food Service Training Certificate
Service Dog Training Certificate
Service Manager Training Certificate
Different Types of Service Training Certificates
There are many certificates that a person (or even an animal) can get when they undergo service training. Here is an entire collection of Training Certificate samples to show you their formats:
- Customer Service Training Certificate. This certificate is given to employees who have completed the training period that shares the needed skills and tools to increase customer satisfaction. This applies to employees who are constantly exposed to the customers of the company like technical support representatives, salespeople, waiters, receptionists, etc.
- Food Service Training Certificate. This certificate is given to employees in the food industry specifically. This means that the individual has passed the tests of using consistent customer service skills like the usual food handling process or communication styles to serve and assist customers.
- Service Dog Training Certificate. A service dog has undergone specific training to assist people with disabilities like visual impairments, hearing impairments, and even mental illnesses. These dogs are trained to aid these individuals with common everyday tasks like crossing the street and walking to and from locations, all the way to finding medical help in case their owners are in any kind of danger. Certificates are given to these dogs to indicate that they have acquired the skills that any normally trained dog is not capable of.
All these Certificate of Service Template examples are very easy to customize for your organization and are all absolutely free to use.
Hospitality Service Training Certificate
Service Worker Training Certificate
In-Service Teacher Training Certificate
Free Service Training Certificate
More Service Training Certificates
Below are more service training certificates for you to use. If you wish to see more options, take a look at our Blank Certificate Template page.
- Service Manager Training Certificate. This type of certificate is given once an employee who has taken the course to improve his or her leadership and team performance. In most cases, basic customer service training is required before one can move on to this level of training.
- Hospitality Service Training Certificate. This certificate is granted to individuals who are specifically in the hospitality industry like lodging, event planning, transportation, and tourism. This is granted to individuals who have finished training that guides them in terms of professional appearance, communication skills to welcome guests, and deliver first-rate customer service. These certificates are used to boost their stock in the field and even to find employment in the same industry in different countries.
- In-Service Teacher Training Certificate. In-service teachers or full-time teachers undergo training that equips them with the knowledge, behaviors, attitudes, and skills so that they could perform their tasks and teach their lessons effectively in the classroom. Service training certificates acquired by teachers can boost their chances of getting promoted and qualify for principal-level responsibilities.