There will always be employees that are dissatisfied within the workplace, meaning that those in Human Resources will want to know the reasons as to why they’re dissatisfied in the first place. Employees who have any complaints must provide HR with all of the details regarding their concerns to see if anything can be done about it or not.
That’s why businesses provide HR complaint letters and forms so that all problems can be properly pointed out. This article is going to teach you how to create them to ensure that any issues in the workplace are brought attention to and hopefully solved eventually.
1. Employee Basic Information: If you’re making a complaint letter, then know that you’ll need to put in the employee’s complete name, address, and contact details. If it’s for a complaint form, then instead of the address and contact details, it will most likely be the employee’s job position title and designated department that needs to be provided.
2. Recipient Details: This is basically who you’re addressing the complaint letter to or who is meant to receive the complaint form. If you’re making a complaint letter, then you’ll need to address it specifically to the Human Resources department; mention the name of the person who’s meant to receive it, the name of the company, and the company’s complete address. For complaint forms, it usually only requires the name of the individual in the HR department that’s meant to handle employee concerns.
3. Details of the Complaint: It’s here where the employee may provide all of the details regarding any concerns he/she may have about the workplace or management. If the employee is creating a letter to HR, then all of the details can be found within the body. Complaint forms usually have spaces where employees can provide different details such as the type of complaint and names of those who may have caused the problem.
4. Signatures: Every letter or form sent to HR will require a signature to show who is responsible for its creation or if the complaint has been noted by HR. Make sure that these signatures are found at the bottom so that they can easily be spotted and verified.
1. Use Apple Pages: Should you decide to make either an HR complain form or letter, then you’ll first need to learn how to use Apple Pages. Know that there are other alternatives that you can use should you not have an iOS device that allows you to access Apple Pages. If you have no problems in terms of accessing the program, then here’s what you’ll need to do:
Know that you can use the same process to help you create other types of documents.
2. Make the letter or form: Now you’re ready to make either the complaint letter or form. You still have to make sure that it has all the information it needs to be able to point out the problems clearly to HR. So be sure to do the following:
If you want to learn about other types of complaint letters or forms that you can make, then you simply need to go through our site to get the information you need.
If it’s something that has a negative effect within the workplace or on the employees in it, then most likely HR will look into the problem that you are pointing out.
So long as you make use of the information in this article, then you won’t have any problems voicing out your complaints to Human Resources.