9+ HR Complaint Templates in Pages
There will always be employees that are dissatisfied within the workplace, meaning that those in Human Resources will want to know the reasons as to why they’re dissatisfied in the first place. Employees who have any complaints must provide HR with all of the details regarding their concerns to see if anything can be done about it or not.
That’s why businesses provide HR complaint letters and forms so that all problems can be properly pointed out. This article is going to teach you how to create them to ensure that any issues in the workplace are brought attention to and hopefully solved eventually.
Elements of an HR Complaint Document
1. Employee Basic Information: If you’re making a complaint letter, then know that you’ll need to put in the employee’s complete name, address, and contact details. If it’s for a complaint form, then instead of the address and contact details, it will most likely be the employee’s job position title and designated department that needs to be provided.
2. Recipient Details: This is basically who you’re addressing the complaint letter to or who is meant to receive the complaint form. If you’re making a complaint letter, then you’ll need to address it specifically to the Human Resources department; mention the name of the person who’s meant to receive it, the name of the company, and the company’s complete address. For complaint forms, it usually only requires the name of the individual in the HR department that’s meant to handle employee concerns.
3. Details of the Complaint: It’s here where the employee may provide all of the details regarding any concerns he/she may have about the workplace or management. If the employee is creating a letter to HR, then all of the details can be found within the body. Complaint forms usually have spaces where employees can provide different details such as the type of complaint and names of those who may have caused the problem.
4. Signatures: Every letter or form sent to HR will require a signature to show who is responsible for its creation or if the complaint has been noted by HR. Make sure that these signatures are found at the bottom so that they can easily be spotted and verified.
9+ HR Complaint Document in Apple Pages
Free Complaint Letter Template to HR
Free Formal Complaint Letter to HR
Free Complaint Letter Against Employee
Complaint Letter Template Against Staff
Complaint Letter for Unprofessional Behavior
Free Complaint Letter Against Manager
Free Employee Complaint Letter Template
Letter of Complaint to Employer
Free Employee Formal Complaint Letter
How to Make an HR Complaint Document
1. Use Apple Pages: Should you decide to make either an HR complain form or letter, then you’ll first need to learn how to use Apple Pages. Know that there are other alternatives that you can use should you not have an iOS device that allows you to access Apple Pages. If you have no problems in terms of accessing the program, then here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Click on the “Pages” icon.
- Go through the list of HR templates and find ones for complaint forms or letters.
- Click Choose to open a new document
Know that you can use the same process to help you create other types of documents.
2. Make the letter or form: Now you’re ready to make either the complaint letter or form. You still have to make sure that it has all the information it needs to be able to point out the problems clearly to HR. So be sure to do the following:
- Properly point out your complaint: Remember that if you want HR to know exactly what your problem is, then you are going to have to provide them with all of the details that they need. So if there’s a specific issue in the workplace, you’ll need to clearly point out what that is. Provide information such as the location of the problem or who is responsible for causing it, how it’s affecting you and/or everyone else in the workplace. Sometimes the problem may be HR itself, in which case you’ll need to go further into detail such as what HR has done specifically to have caused the problem.
- Think of the format: How all of the information should be presented is important when it comes to making a complaint form or letter. That’s why you’ll need to do proper formatting to ensure that everything can easily be read and understood. Go with a font and font size that’s easy to read and provide proper spacing for each piece of information. If you’re having trouble figuring out what format to go for, then you can check out the many different samples of HR complaint letters and forms to give you an idea.
Tips for Making an HR Complaint Document
- Provide evidence: If there’s an issue that you know should not be left unnoticed, then it helps to provide evidence. This can come in the form of a witness or even a document that validates the complaint you’re making.
- Proofread and edit: This is something that you’ll definitely want to do if you’re making a letter addressed to the HR department. You want to check for any grammar and spelling errors so that you can fix them right away. Make sure to double-check to guarantee that you didn’t miss any important corrections that need to be made.
Types of HR Complaint Documents
- Employee Complaint Letter to HR
- Individual Employee HR Complaint Form
- HR Employee Complaint/Concern Form
- HR Professional Associations Complaint Form
- HR Employee Complaint Letter
If you want to learn about other types of complaint letters or forms that you can make, then you simply need to go through our site to get the information you need.
HR Complaint Document FAQs
How do I know if my complaint is something that HR will look into?
If it’s something that has a negative effect within the workplace or on the employees in it, then most likely HR will look into the problem that you are pointing out.
Other than Pages, what are the other alternatives I can use?
So long as you make use of the information in this article, then you won’t have any problems voicing out your complaints to Human Resources.