Over the years, the camera has evolved significantly. Twenty years ago, most cameras both for still images and videos used film and cassettes respectively. Years passed, and the digital age of cameras officially began. The film has been replaced with memory cards, which is capable of storing more pictures and videos and are also more durable wherein you can also erase poorly taken pictures or video clips.
Now, cameras have become even more portable after it has been added as a major feature in smartphones. And with that, we offer these camera vector designs perfect for your up-and-coming photography or production studio or even as part of your logo design for your online portfolio. Check them out now and don’t forget to hit up Template.net’s design archives for more design inspiration, form templates, and Photoshop brushes.
4729+ Graphic Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Vintage Camera Vector
Free Camera Vector
Video Camera Vector
Photo Camera Vector
Camera Lens Vector
Tips on How to Take Better Photos
- Use window light and a reflective object to achieve stunning light portraits without the use of expensive home studio lights.
- Choose to shoot in burst mode when trying to take a child’s portrait or a group photo so you’ll have a wider choice of pictures.
- When shooting landscapes, use solid density filters to reduce the amount of light entering the lens and polarizer filters to remove reflections from the surface of water and shiny objects.
Tips on How to Take Better Videos
- Always keep the camera steady and avoid constantly panning and zooming. If possible, use a tripod.
- When using a smartphone to shoot videos, always remember to shoot in landscape mode.
- Do shoot more than you need but don’t overdo it. The more video clips there are, the more choices you have, and you can just trim it out in the editing stage.
For more vector samples, check out our collection of vintage vectors.
Digital Camera Vector
Camera Silhouette Vector
Security Camera Vector
DSLR Camera Vector
Why Choose Our Vectors?
These sample vectors were selected from among thousands of the best ones on the Internet and were designed by creative and talented graphic artists who have had a lot of experience in graphic designing. Downloading these vectors can be done with ease and for a reasonable fee, and you have the choice to save it in either EPS, PNG, JPG, or SVG, depending on which format suits you best. Since we don’t settle for less, all these vectors are in high resolution and are also fully editable for your convenience.
Steps on How to Use Our Vectors
- Access our website and search for the vectors that you wish to use (for easier navigation, click on the magnifying glass icon found on the upper right-hand corner of the page and type the title of the vector file).
- Download the vector file by clicking on the green Download button below your preferred sample and save it on your computer.
- Open the vector file on a photo editor and make the necessary enhancements according to your preferences.
- Save the edited vector back to your computer.
You may use these vectors for whatever purpose it may be. You could use it for your flyers or brochures if you are trying to promote your business in photography, or you could use it to make your own icons for your computer. The possibilities with our vectors are endless. What are you waiting for? Download our vectors now.
For even more vector samples, also check out our abstract vectors.