If you happened to be designing applications, such as for the Android, you might need other tools to help you visualize the finished app. Making apps like these can be a difficult task, hence why you might want some other tools to help you, such as perspective app screen mockups.
Luckily, the mockups you can find on this page can give you extra resources for designing any apps you may come up with. This can include mockups for screens, but you can just as easily find other elements of a workable app, so that the actual work might be made easier for you.
Android Mobile App Mockup
Android App Icon Menu Mockup
Perspective Android App Mockup
Android App Screen Mockup
Photorealistic Android App Mockup
Elements of an App You Can Get
You have already seen screen mockups on this page, but that is hardly the extent of everything available here. You can generally find different mockup templates, including for user interfaces. Some of those mockups available here include:
- One of the more visible and simple widgets you can use is buttons which you would need to give instructions to your app.
- You may also be able to find some icons on this page, especially if you wanted your own personalized icon.
- As a fairly visible element of the design, you also have some customization options for the background’s design, such as using the mockup designs, or photos if you wanted.
What You Can Use the Mockups For
While you have the mockups available for your own use, the question remains as to what you can do with them. Much like other mockups, these app mockups can serve to help you visualize the app before leaving the production stage. Specifically, the apps let you:
- Make a visualization of the app before release, so that you have a partially-finished product to show off.
- Make a testbed, so that you can test how the app and its user interface work prior to release.
- Serves as a beta test of sorts, so if there are any issues, you can find them before releasing the app.
Free PSD Android App Mockup
Android App Screen Front View Mockup
Android App UI Mockup
Android App Presentation Mockup
Tips for Your App Mockups
Being that a mockup is really only a model, an app mockup would be much like advertising mockups in that it can be a template or even a prototype for an eventual product. With that in mind, there are some guidelines that you might want to follow if you want to make the most of your app mockups.
- Take advantage of the flexibility of the mockups to design your app such that it looks as interesting as you can make it. This would make the app all the more eye-grabbing when released.
- Also use the fact that the mockup can give you a partially finished product to test it thoroughly. This includes checking for bugs, and to ensure that the user interface runs smoothly.
- You may also wish to consider making versions of your app that may be compatible with other systems, such as iOs, as this could open other markets for you.
You may also want to look around the rest of the website, so that you can see if there are any other resources that you can use. After all, there are other templates that you can find other than for making apps, so if you had other needs, you should still be able to get what you need.