Are you someone who frequently uses email clients for communicating? If you are, do use the email signature feature? Whether you’re using Gmail, Outlook, or any other email client, the email signature feature is something that you can use to make your emails much more presentable. What are email signatures and what makes them great? You’ll find out later on. For now, let’s focus on what we have in store for you. You may also like modern email signatures.
Below is a collection of standard email signature templates that we have gathered for you. These templates are downloadable and editable, allowing you to customize their design to suit your preferences. If you’re interested, go ahead and check them out. By the end of this article, you might want to make your own email signature. If so, feel free to download and use any of these templates.
Formal Email Signature
Sample Email Signature Template
Personal Trainer Email Signature Template
Company Director Email Signature Template
Bakery Email Signature Template
Company CEO Email Signature Template
Real Estate Company Email Signature Template
Startup Email Signature Template
Standard Email Signature Template
Innovative Email Signature Example
Professional Email Signature Template
How Do You Define Standard in terms of Graphic Design?
1. it refers to a design that is “up to par” or is able to attain an acceptable level of quality.
2. it is a principle that has been established by people and is being used as a model or example.
3. it is an “agreed upon” concept of design that serves as the guide when a comparison is done.
Standard Email Signature Example
Standard Business Email Signature Template
Standard Management Email Signature Template
What Is an Email Signature and Why Are They Important?
It is an image that contains both textual and graphical elements that hold information about the email’s sender. Almost always (and also ideally), email signatures are being placed at the last part of the message to help the reader be able to identify the person who sent the email.
For most basic email signatures, they usually contain only the name and contact information of the sender. But for professionals, they may be allowed to add more details such as their business title, a separate contact number and/or email address that is purely for business use only, and a website URL.
Email signatures are important especially for business owners and professionals since they help make their brand look stable and legit, two of the many factors that can build people’s trusts. When used throughout an organization, email signatures are able to establish and reinforce the identity of the members and what entity they are representing. Email signatures also double as a call to action for the recipients, wherein it simply shows that the sender is not holding back in sharing their personal or business contact details, and that they are looking forward to a response. You can also like outlook email signature templates.
Clean Standard Email Signature Sample
Global Standard Email Signature Template
What Should Be Included on an Email Signature?
1. Your complete name—first and last name. The most basic of all the elements included on an email signature, it tells the recipient the identity of the sender. You can also read college student email signatures.
2. Physical address. Something that the reader can use if in case they wish to respond the old-fashioned way which is by sending a mail through the post office, or if they have a package to be delivered to the sender. You may also like corporate email signatures.
3. Phone number. Of course, this provides the recipient with a much convenient means of communication especially when they have no internet access. If this is the case, they will simply need to look for a telephone in order to get in touch with the person who sent the email. You may also like formal e-mail signatures.
4. Icons or links to your social media account. You might have an account on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, so why not share that information with the reader to be able to get in touch with them in ways other than through emailing and phone calls. You can also read jewelry email signatures.
The three elements above are those that are usually needed for basic or personal email signatures. However, if you are planning to use an email signature either for work or business purposes, then you might need to add the following—or at least some of these—information: (Note: You might also need to follow the sequence of these elements to create a hierarchy of information)
5. Company logo. Like all logo designs, the purpose of this one is to provide a branding image to the email. This element may be placed either on top of the name or right beside all these elements.
6. Position or designation in the company. This helps to determine whether the sender of the email is a CEO of the company, or simply a regular employee. However, if the sender is working as a freelance employee, they can just indicate their profession, and may even add a suffix to their name, if applicable. You can also like IT email signatures.
7. Name of the company. This informs the reader the name of the entity that the sender is representing.
Standard Email Signature Bundle
General Standard Email Signature Template
Do’s, Don’ts, and Things That You Should Try When Designing Your Email Signature
1. For personal email signatures, keep it limited to a maximum of three lines of text only. But for business and professional email signatures, you may go up to a maximum of five lines. The reason behind this is because you want the reader to gather only the most important information from the email signature.
2. Include an image and/or a logo on your business email signature, it is always better to have a face or symbol that will represent the signature and the email in general.
DON’T DO THIS
1. You don’t need to put your email address on the email signature, this information is already provided at the beginning part of the email and the reader can always click on the Reply button if they wish to respond to the email. Doing this will only add an unnecessary line to your email signature. You can also read mobile e-mail signatures.
2. As much as you want, avoid adding an inspirational quote to your email signature. Just like the previous bullet point, this will only add an unnecessary line to the email signature. It might be better to add a call-to-action instead.
1. You might want to try making your email signature through a generator. But if you want more freedom in the process of designing your signature, you can always use any of our templates in this article and edit it.