On the search for professional e-mail signatures? You’re perfect for this page. Never underestimate the power of e-mail signatures. For instance, in a corporate setting, your e-mail signature forms part of the overall corporate entity.
It is more than just any block of of text attached to the end of the e-mail. It is the first and last thing that people acquaint and remember of you specifically in the realm of electronic correspondence. To help you with that, we have an array of E-mail Signature templates that you can choose from.
62+ Email Signature Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | HTML5 | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Formal Email Signature Example
Simple Email Signature Template
Agency Email Signature Example
Resort Email Signature
Advertising Consultant Email Signature Example
SEO Email Signature Template
Advertising Agency Email Signature Design
Spa Email Signature Template
Makeup Artist Email Signature
Formal Business Email Signature
Semi Formal E-mail Signatures
Formal E-mail Signature College Student
Where to Use E-mail Signatures?
By definition, an e-mail signature is considered as a series of text inserted at the end of the e-mail correspondence. Some of its basic features are the contact name of the person, position in the company, the details about the company, company website, e-mail address, etc.
Research says that e-mail signatures contribute in the improvement of the advertisement sector of your company. Here are some of the practical applications of e-mail signatures:
- Business correspondence. Primarily, this is the function of e-mail signatures, especially for those who use them for corporate purposes.
- Testimonials. In dealing with testimonials, e-mail signatures are also prevalent. It is also a channel for improvements of your advertising mechanism and processes.
- Websites and newsletters. They are also incorporated in your company websites. In terms of newsletters, e-mail signatures are inserted for easy reference and association to a certain person.
These are some of practical applications of e-mail signatures. Aside from them, we also have Outlook E-mail Signatures and Corporate E-mail Signatures, which are also of great quality and definition. So what are you waiting for? Feel free to download our templates.
Formal Company E-mail Signature
Formal Student E-mail Signature
Key Points to Remember about E-mail Signatures
There are no hard and fast rule when it comes to e-mail signatures. It’s really up to you on how you format it. But there are essential standards that will help you make them more effective and attractive. Here are some of them:
- Keep it short and concise. According to research, it is advisable that your e-mail signature contains a maximum of 6 lines. Except, of course, for significant matters such as in situations that you have plenty of social networking accounts.
- Always bear in mind to include the phrase “For the intended recipient.” Especially in cases where your e-mail contains confidential and sensitive information. This is for security purposes.
Hence, we go back to the rationale of e-mail signatures. The main objective of such it to make it more convenient and easy for other people to contact you and your business.
These are just some of the tips that you may consider in the course of designing your e-mail signatures. To help you hasten this process, you can always download and use our templates. Aside from them, we also have more Outlook E-mail Signatures and Corporate E-mail Signature templates you could check out. They are also of great quality. So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to download and enjoy!