Have you ever experienced writing a letter before? We are not even referring to an email but an actual handwritten letter. For most letters, we usually end it by a closing remark and our name. For business and professional letters, however, we usually add a little something at the end part of the letter such as a title or designation to accompany our name, and then signing on top of it.
In emails, there is also a counterpart to this added information on business letters. Back in the days when emailing just started, people would simply end the email the same way as most letters, wherein the name of the sender is indicated and is seldom followed by their corresponding profession or position in the business. Thankfully, emailing has been upgraded over the years and has added the email signature feature.
Email signatures allow professionals to add not only their title underneath their names, but also their signature over it. Also, email signatures eliminate having to write your name at the end of every email, you just have to set it one time and it will appear on the text box every single time you compose an email. If this is what you need, we have a whole bunch of templates below that you can check out.
An email signature is defined as a block of text and graphics that are being placed at the end of an email to identify its sender. Email signatures usually contain the name and contact information of the sender, though professional ones also include the person’s title, business contact information, a secondary email address, a website URL, etc.
Here’s a modern email signature template that you might want to use for your business. This template allows you to choose between various themes, some that include an image of the person who owns the email signature, and those that lean towards minimalism. In addition, some templates here include an actual written signature on the design, while others don’t. Whichever design you like to use for your email account, as long as you are rooting for a modern theme, you can find it on this template.
Some people like minimalism, and not just on the design, but also on the color scheme. Every single design on this template focuses on a black and white color scheme, with the difference being the arrangement of the two colors.
Whether you want your email signature to focus on the image of the owner, or you prefer to put emphasis on the business details, this would be the perfect template to use. This email signature template embraces its use of a lot of white space, which makes it heavily versatile and perfect for any type of business.
1. Email signatures show the legitimacy and professionalism of a company. It helps to create a trustworthy image that is being displayed throughout the company and also shows that the business is stable. You may also like content writer email signatures.
2. Email signatures are perfect for establishing and reinforcing the identity of a company.
3. Email signatures in businesses are meant to create a brand recognition from every member of the company.
4. Email signatures work as a digital business card that is meant to connect with clients and convey your openness to communicate with them.
1. DO make your email signature social, meaning it should connect to either your personal or business social media accounts. This is very beneficial because many people are more into communicating through social media than emailing, though the latter is still considered as more formal.
2. DON’T rely to much on yourself when designing your email signature, always ask for someone else’s honest opinion. You can also like outlook email signature templates.
3. DO use the right tools when designing your email signature. This is highly applicable if you are using any of our downloadable templates wherein you can fully edit the design if you use the right editing tools. You can also read college student email signatures.
4. DON’T make email signatures for yourself if you are running a corporation or a big business. Email signatures are one of the many ways that you can make your brand visible, and every single member of your company should use the same email signature. You may also like corporate email signatures.
5. DO keep the design of your email signature simple. This way, it will look formal and appropriate regardless of who the recipient of the email is.
6. DON’T use bullet points on your email signature. As much as possible, use columns and rows instead of bullet points since these are more compatible across different platforms. You may also like formal e-mail signatures.
If orange is your preferred color scheme, then you might be interested in the business email signature template above. According to the science of colors, orange symbolizes success, determination, and creativity. Just like most of the templates in this article, you can actually choose from among various themes and designs in this template.
Here is another clean and modern email signature template that you might to use for your email account. The difference between this template and the first one on this list is that these ones have a much simpler layout and are easier to comprehend.
Check out the elegant email signature template above that you can use for your email account. What’s wonderful about this template is its use of a colorful, script font while still managing to make the overall look of the email signature professional and presentable. You may also see personal e-mail signatures.
What do you think of our email signature templates? Do you think you might be able to use any of those for personal or business purposes? We really hope that you found them useful since they were designed by highly imaginative graphic artists and you can actually download these templates for a very reasonable price. Templates having those two features aren’t easy to find nowadays, but we managed to gather them up for your convenience. You can also like IT email signatures.
But if you aren’t familiar with how to use any of these templates, allow us to provide you with an easy-to-learn, step-by-step process on how you can download and use any of these templates for your email accounts. And once your done, you can then proceed to downloading any of these responsive email signature templates, now let’s do this.
1. Go through our collection of email signature templates and try to determine if any of it works for you. To get a better look at the template, simply click on the button provided below the image, it will redirect you to the website where the template was taken from (it will not download the template yet). You can also read mobile e-mail signatures.
2. Once you’ve been redirected, you can check out more samples or mock-ups of the template, showing different color schemes and at different perspectives. Go through the images before actually deciding to download the template. If the template isn’t what you expected, close the tab to return to this article and proceed to looking for another template.
3. On the other hand, if the template suits you perfectly (or at least closely resembles what you expect to achieve), the click on the Download button provided on the page (on some websites, this is labeled as either Purchase, Buy Now, or Add to Cart).
4. Different websites have different steps for downloading a template, some require you to register for an account before downloading a template while others simply require you to enter your card details or any method of payment that you prefer. Additionally, for websites that require an account, some allow you to register for free and make your payment upon downloading a template and some websites require payment only during registration and will let you download the templates for no additional fee. You can also like marketing email signatures.
1. These templates are completely editable, and will even allow you to isolate each element and edit them individually while still keeping the overall quality as crisp as it originally was. But to be able to enjoy this feature, you will need to edit the template using the appropriate editing tool, which means PSD and AI templates should be edited using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, respectively. Since those tools aren’t free to download, you may also use alternative freeware tools if you prefer, such as GIMP in place of Photoshop and Inkscape instead of Illustrator.
2. Open the email signature template on your editing tool of choice and edit away. Add your name, profession or designation, name of the business, phone number/s, website (if applicable), and your signature.
3. After editing the template, save it back to your computer in the best quality possible. You may save it in JPEG format for a smaller file size, but for best results, we recommend that you save it in PNG to keep the output uncompressed. You may also see fashion email signatures.
4. Before actually adding the finished product to your email account, make sure that every detail is correct, from the spelling of your name down to the contact number/s. Everything has to be 100% correct for the sake of the recipients of your emails. You may also like sales manager email signatures.