Looking for a job is has never been an easy task for any individual. Every aspect of it, from the job-searching phase to the preparation of the needed documents, has always been stressful. But the most stressful part of it is the interview phase, wherein you present yourself to the hiring manager and must impress them by being honest and truthful.
In job interviews, the candidate will need to leave a good first impression to the interviewer. And for them to be able to do this, they must always prepare themselves by practicing with sample questions and by researching information about the company and some background about the possible interviewers. And after the interview, the most appropriate means of showing gratitude to the interviewer is to send a thank-you letter to them. You may check out our collection of Printable Thank-You Letter After Interview here on our website.
Sample Thank-You E-mail Letter for the Interview
Thank-You Letter after Administrative Assistant Interview
Sample Thank-You Letter for Attending the Interview
Thank-You Letter for a Job Interview
A Small Act of Response Makes a Big Difference
The job interview, as some would consider, is the first direct contact between a representative of the company that deals with the workers and their prospective new recruit to the company. This is an essential stage since the hiring manager will be able to evaluate the candidate if he/she can provide good service to the company.
How important are conducting job interviews?
- Job interviews are important for companies to determine if the candidate might fit working for them.
- Job interviews show a candidate’s personality and the way they present themselves.
- Job interviews can also teach the candidate on things about the company that could not be found in ads.
- There will be an exchange of information in job interviews, both parties will be able to gain knowledge and information from the other.
- Job interviews can help the company in narrowing down their choices of candidates for that particular position.
Even before being called back to get the job offer and sign the contract, a thank-you letter given to the interviewer goes a long way. It shows them that the you respect them and that you appreciate their effort for taking the time to interview you.
Writing a thank-you letter shows common courtesy and respect, and since everyone likes a person with manners, there is a bigger chance that you will be called back. Interviewers will see that you are really interested in working for them. You may even include in your thank-you letter some more details about yourself that you forgot to mention during the interview to provide the interviewer with more information about yourself.
Here are a few tips on sending a thank you letter:
- Send it within a few days (not minutes or hours) after the interview.
- Be sincere with your purpose, which is to thank the interviewer for spending time interviewing you.
- You may also indicate your contact number if you really want to get their attention.
- Keep the letter short, and if you wish to add more information about yourself, to place this on the last part of the letter.
Thank-You Letter after a Phone Interview
Second Interview Thank-You Letter
Sales Interview Thank-You Letter
Thank-You Letter for a Interview Call
You can find here on our website our collection of templates for thank you letters that you may use to save you the hassle of making it from scratch. These templates come in both Word (Doc, Docx) and PDF format to suit our customers’ needs. These templates are free and can be downloaded easily for your convenience.
If you wish to send another thank you letter after your second interview, then you may want to check out our collection of Thank-You E-mail After Second Interview templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for in this page, simply scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related contents on our website.