A department transfer letter is written either by the employee or employer to record all the transactions that are needed to be done for a department transfer. There are many kinds of department transfer letters which are used for different functions involved in the internal transfer of an employee.
If you need references in creating this kind of letter for the specific transaction that it is used for, you may download our department transfer letter templates. Also, we can provide you with downloadable Letter Template samples, which you may use as guides in creating different kinds of letters used for other purposes and functions.
Free Transfer Letter from One Department to Other
Employee Transfer Letter from One Department to Another
Department Transfer Letter Templates
Are you holding a position in the HR department and looking for ideas to write a transfer letter for your employees? Then, you can check out Department Transfer Letter Templates for ideas to help you out in your writing. Automobile Resume Templates. When you need to transfer your employee(s) from one department to another department, you need to send a Department Transfer Letter(s) to the respective employees. This allows you to smoothly and formally transfer your employees. So, you should write your letter clearly and briefly. You can state the purpose of your transfer in your letter and make sure it is done for the mutual benefit of the employee(s) and the company.
Request for Department Transfer Letter Template
Employee Department Transfer Letter Template
Fire Department Transfer Letter Example
Department Transfer Letter Format
Department Transfer Letter Inclusions
A department transfer letter includes the following information:
- The name of the employee to be transferred
- The last day of the employee in the department where he or she is currently working at
- The new department that the employee will be a part of
- The starting date of the employee’s service rendering in the new department
- The reason for transfer
- The employees of the company who are involved in the approval of a department transfer
Department Transfer Confirmation Letter
A department transfer confirmation letter is written by the employer for the purpose of letting the employee know that he or she has qualified for the department transfer. A basic department transfer confirmation letter includes the following details:
- The message which states that the department transfer has been confirmed and approved
- The official date of the department transfer
- The transactions that are needed to be done for the full implementation of the department transfer
- The new department where the employee will be stationed
- The new job functions and responsiblities of the employee
- Any changes that the department transfer may provide
Other than our department letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through other kinds of Transfer Letter Template samples available for download.
Internal Department Transfer Letter Format
Department Transfer Confirmation Letter Template
Transfer Department Application Letter Template
Department Transfer Application
A department transfer application is written by an employee who wants to be transferred from one department to another. A department transfer application may be written for the following reasons:
- The competencies of the employee can be utilized more in the department that he or she wants to be a part of.
- There may be a need for an internal transfer, and the employee grabbed the opportunity to try a new working function.
- The employee is not comfortable with his or her present workmates or the functions that he or she is tasked to do on a daily basis.
- The salary of the open job position is higher compared to what the employee is earning in his or her current job position in the department where he or she belongs.
Inclusions of a Department Transfer Application
A department transfer application includes the following information which should justify the competencies of the employee, allowing him or her to be transferred to a new department:
- The department where the employee is applying for a transfer.
- The job position in the new department that the employee is targeting to get.
- The awareness of the employee with regards to the programs and functions being applied in the department where he or she wants to be transferred.
- The skills, expertise, and knowledge that the employee has, which may be usable as an additional value to the new department where he or she wants to work at.
- The training and other attainments that the employee has been involved and the relation of these programs to the operations of the department.
Aside from our department transfer letter, you may also browse through our downloadable Complaint Letter Template samples.