Hiring an independent consultant or forging a partnership with a consultancy firm can be a tightrope process. If you’re the consultant, you want to make sure you are not taken advantage of and that you are duly compensated for your services. If you’re the employer, you need to make sure your consulting decision is up to par. After all, it is itself a significant thing to decide to hire outside help, guidance, and advice. Businesses tend to hire consultants sample when they are trying to improve some process or area of operations and need a singular authority specializing in that field.
Whether you are a consultant or a prospective employer, often the whole relationship starts with a Letter Template, much like the ones below. Browse this selection of consultant offer letters to see how you can apply for, inquire about, or accept a consultancy job.
125+ Consultant Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | WordPress | InDesign | Apple Pages | HTML5 | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Sales Consultant Offer Letter
Consultant Offer Letter
Consultant Offer Letter Templates
If you are running a business or holding a position as a hiring manager, sending offer letters to employees are one of your essential work. After the completion of the applicants’ interviews, managers need to send offer letter(s) to the selected employees to let them know that they are appointed for the position(s) they had applied. When you write the offer letters, take note of the following points:
- The correct name of the candidate
- The position of the candidate that he/she is selected for the job
- The details about the salary
- Company policy and rules
- Employment terms of the agreement
Business Consultant Offer Letter
Sales Consultant Offer Letter Template
HR Consultant Offer Letter Template
Marketing Consultant Application Letter Example
Independent Consultant Offer Letter Template
Employment Consultant Offer Letter Template
How to Apply for a Consultancy Position
If you are an independent consultant or a consulting agency, how do you place for an application for a position? There are several things you need to get clear on first: You may also check out Simple Offer Letter Templates.
- Who are your potential customers? Describe the demographic or the nature of the kind of client firms who would best benefit or want your services. What are they in the business of?
- What is their problem? What are you offering that will actually add value to their operations? What can you offer that they will actually want, before they know they want it? (See next.)
- What are you offering? This might seem too obvious, but when you are not very clear about what set of services you provide, you are only opening a backdoor for people to either dismiss you as an unnecessary expense or to take advantage of you, making you do extra work.
Once you are clear on these three things, you can do a market survey for firms that match your criteria, and send an unsolicited offer letter. If a firm is actually advertising a need for a consultant, so much the better.
- See Marketing Consultant Application Letter Example for a professional way to apply for a position as a marketing consultant. Note that you have to find the names of the person you are addressing. Nothing turns off serious employers more than a generic “To Whom It May Concern.”
An Offer Letter Template must be tailor-made specifically to the recipient and to the situation, of course. These helpful layouts are all free and many are easily modified.
Software Consultant Offer Letter Template
Security Consultant Job Offer Letter Example
Consultant Employee Offer Letter Example
How to Request for Consultancy Positions
A Consulting Proposal Template can go both ways. If you are in the position of the prospective employer, you have to be conscientious as well about the offers you get. If you are on the market for a consultant, you will necessarily have your own terms and conditions under which you expect your candidate to work. These have to be put upfront in the acceptance letter.
- See Independent Consultant Offer Letter Template for the kind of letter you send a prospective client (whom you’ve accepted) detailing such terms.
- Also refer to Security Consultant Job Offer Letter Example for a specific job offer that lays out the job description.
If you follow these guidelines, you will ensure a successful client-consultant relationship.