On the search for holistic and professional resignation letters? We got you covered. A resignation letter is a positive way of saying your goodbyes to your current employer. It would be unprofessional if you’ll leave them hanging without stating your reasons for leaving.
In line with this, drafting a resignation is not always easy. That’s why we’ve provided you with sample reasons and references in drafting ones resignation letter. To escape from the hassles of finding one, you can always check out and download our Resignation Letter Templates. To access them, just click on the link provided.
Job Resignation Letter With a Reason
Resignation Letter with Relocation Reason
Resignation Letter for Personal Reason
Resignation Letter Due to Health Reason
Formal Resignation Letter with Reason Template
Immediate Resignation Letter with Reason
Simple Resignation Letter with Reason Template
Resignation Letter with Reason of marriage
Some Factors behind Every Employee Resignation
According to research, there is a great probability that employees decide to resign because of a work-related reason. In order to know more reasons and factors behind a resignation, here are some of the common reasons why employees decide to leave their work:
- Lack of reasonable and proper compensation. Most employees feel that they are laboring under an unreasonable compensation. In line with this, they will feel undervalued by the company. After all, they are working in order to pay their bills, provide for their respective families, and many more. Even if money does not make the world go round, you’ll end up with an empty stomach if you don’t get paid enough.
- Lack of management support. As you know, human resource is one of the most important aspect of a certain company. Without them, no one will perform the day to day transactions of the company. In line with this, management support is very critical that the management must be pro-employee and will always take into account the best interests of the employees.
- Slow career growth. Promotions and appraisals are very important for an employee. It will mean that they are growing, not just professionally but also personally.
These are just some of the reasons why employees decide to resign. There are still more. You can also check out more Simple Resignation Letter templates to ease your already burdened mind.
Resignation Letter with Reason of Health
Resignation Letter with Personal Reason
Key Parts of a Resignation Letter
Regardless of the reasons behind your resignation, always draft them with utmost professionalism. In light of this, there are standards when writing sections noted in a resignation letter.
- Adopt clear headings. t is in here that you state the addressee of your letter such as your boss. Additionally, you will include an introductory statement for your body. You need to start fresh and construct sentences in a positive and calm manner.
- Body. It is in here that you state the reason for your decision. You are not compelled to divulge every single detail, but be straightforward but still writing with utmost respect.
- The conclusion. In here, you can say your deepest apologies and gratitude to the company who have also become an important factor and part of your life. After all, you’ve also learned something from them.
These are just some generally accept standards when writing your resume you need to take note of. You can also check out our Formal Resignation Letters. Enjoy your stay at Template.net!