As we climb the steps of adulthood, we find ourselves enclosed in formal situations that call for professional communication. More often than not, the most proper way to address formal issues and concerns is through written form. That is why drafting professional letters is an indispensable skill we all need to possess.
Whether you are applying for a master’s program, a scholarship, a job, or a resignation, you need to learn the basics of writing professional letters. That is why we have collected a wide array of professional letter templates which can help steer you toward the right direction in your writing! Download these templates with just one click and customize these to suit your needs.
Business Professional Letter Template
Professional Cover Letter Template
Professional Reference Letter Template
Professional Resignation Letter Template
Professional Thank-You Letter Template
Our professional letter templates come in varying styles, depending on their intents. For your guidance, here are some professional letters with their corresponding purposes:
- Business letters. Are you a CEO of your company notifying your colleagues about crucial company activities and information? Or a business owner haggling the terms of agreement with another company? Employ this curt yet straightforward letter style.
- Cover letter. Customarily, as a job applicant, you would benefit by attaching this as a prelude to your resume. Our easily downloadable cover letter templates allow you to be more creative in magnifying your skills and qualifications for the job position to which you are applying.
- Resignation letter. Even though you are leaving your company, it is always advisable to state the reasons for resignation while remembering to express your gratitude for the company’s involvement in your career development and self-growth.
- Reference letter. When you know someone who is applying for a job position that is rife with stiff competition, you can help by concocting a letter expressing your positive opinions on that person’s character traits and abilities.
- Recommendation letter. If you know someone who is applying for a master’s program, you can give him or her a boost in the application process by writing a recommendation letter, which emphasizes his or her stellar intellectual capabilities.
Sample Professional Letter Template
Professional Recommendation Letter Template
Formal Professional Letter Template
Free Professional Letter Template
Advantages of Knowing How to Draft Professional Letters
There is a reason why formal institutions like universities, government agencies, corporations, and companies set a high bar for professionalism in their affairs. This is so because by adhering to formal practices, whether it be in the screening of job applicants, masters applicants, or negotiating business terms, these institutions are better able to impose their standards and achieve their goals.
Our formal letter templates are effective aids in ensuring the productivity of any organizational operation. It being letters that are often terse and clear-cut in what is being addressed, it is easier for the recipient to zero in on the essence of the letter at hand, thus enabling them to respond to these professional letters more promptly. In relation to that, this expeditiousness permits these individuals to perform other tasks.
On the other hand, if you are the one who is sending a professional letter, you are better able to help whoever it is you are sending your letter to, in shaping a positive idea of you or in providing them with a clearer picture of your intents.