It is inevitable in any company that resignations will not be evident. Employees come and go. Sometimes it is due to reasons beyond the control of either the employee or the employer. For those who are having a hard time drafting a resignation letter that will truly express your sincerest regrets, you can refer to our list of templates below.
To help you with that, we have samples and templates that you can browse through, download, and make use as a reference. They will truly help save more time but at the same time resign in a professional and positive manner. Aside from the list of templates below, we also have other Resignation Letter in store on our website.
Acceptance of Resignation Letter with Regret
Resignation Letter with Deep Regret Template
Professional Resignation Letter with Regret
Why Are Resignation Letters Relevant?
One way of professionally showing one’s deepest regrets for leaving a company is through writing resignation letters. Sometimes, due to reasons beyond the control of the employee, resignation becomes an option. Here are some reasons why they are relevant:
- Documentation purposes. Resignation letters are relevant especially in order to give your employer reasonable time to prepare for the transitions and transfer of responsibilities. They will require you to organize your records and consolidate them in order to come up with a smooth-sailing transition process.
- Professional way of saying your goodbyes. It is always good to notify the company beforehand. It will serve as a heads-up for them in order to know your plans because at the end of the day, it will affect the dealings and transactions of the company as a whole.
- For recommendations and reference purposes. In light of all your deepest and sincerest regrets for your resignation, it is still important. It is a way of maintaining the right and sound relationship you have already established with your soon-to-be former employer.
These are just some of the reasons why resignation letters matter. It brings about an array of advantages not just for you but also for your employers. You can also check out our Professional Resignation Letter, which are also of great quality.
Best Resignation Letter with Regret
Formal Resignation Letter with Regret
Key Parts of a Resignation Letter
There are no hard and fast rule when it comes to formatting a resignation letter. All you need to do is to remember the basics. You have to take into account that you have to maintain a professional tone while drafting a resignation letter. In light of this, there are standard sections that should be noted in a resignation letter regardless of the specifications.
- Heading and introduction. In the case of a resignation letter portraying deepest regrets, don’t forget to maintain a positive tone. Ensure that your introduction is brief and concise. It should not be too verbose or rhetoric. Always maintain a professional vibe.
- Body. It is in here that you will unravel the reasons behind your resignation. You can also include here that points and avenues for the growth and development of the company as a whole.
- Conclusion. In here, you can just say express utmost gratitude and happiness for the opportunities the said company provided you.
At the end of the day, the important thing to remember is that you are able to justify your decision in a positive and formal way. You can truly customize it in accord with your preference. Aside from that, we also have Lease Termination Letter templates. Feel free to download them.