Snowflakes are ice crystals. Whether it is winters or summers, you do not have to wait for the snow to fall to prepare your snowflake patterns. Well that was just a joke, but crafting with Snowflakes Patterns is really pretty and quite simple to make anytime you want. You just require a white paper or origami paper, scissors, mini stapler, glue and a tape.
> Design your house with unique 3D Paper Snowflake
3D Paper Snowflake patterns are 3 dimensional that provide an aesthetic appeal to the surroundings when hanged on a wall or a window. It is also a fun and creative element for both children and seniors as they can decorate the place with different options like for Christmas, on table to serve food, as crystals droops and much more.
> Symmetry is the key for snowflake art
Snowflakes are in radical symmetry which means that it will have all the parts of snowflake shapes to cut out and size same around their centers. There are various other things in the world of nature that are radically symmetrical like the bicycle wheels, oranges some flowers, pumpkins etc. The symmetry of snowflakes pattern is in form of hexagon that means it will have six parts or dimensions. To create a snowflakes Paper Pattern, it needs to be cut into 6 prongs, and every single part will be the same. Then the paper is folded into 6 pie-shaped pieces and every piece should then be cut together. Six similar parts are obtained that unfolds into a hexagon snowflake and you are done.
Vector Christmas Snowflake Pattern
Vintage Snowflake Pattern
Colorful Snowflake Pattern
10 Seamless Snowflake Pattern
Graphic Snowflake Pattern
Chinese Snowflake Pattern
Different Modern Snowflakes Pattern
Collection of Snowflake Pattern
Designed Snowflake Pattern
Decorative Snowflake Pattern
Seamless Snowflakes Pattern Tile
> Do’s and Don’ts
- Fasten your snowflake with a yarn if you make a hole in it and cover top the snowflake with glitter, shimmer or glue which will result in a beautiful ornament.
- If you are sketching the design for snowflake prior to cutting then you could achieve some interestingly intricate patterns.
- Use a coffee filter if you are unable to cut out a proper circle and just fold it half.
- Copier paper can be used to make symmetrical snowflakes and they are nice for hanging but may also. Laminate your snowflakes when finally prepared, for long-life.
- Try n avoid construction paper to make snowflakes as they are tough to cut due to sturdiness. Also the 6 parts will be asymmetrical so there would be no appropriateness.
- There would be so much of the leftover of the snowflake and you can simply recycle it or prepare a crown, star war snowflake patterns or stick-on for your child as your creativity allows.
> Know the best method to preserve snowflakes
The snowflakes are needed to be protected from the direct sunrays. Pick a finish that is inclusive of UV protection or a clear spray-on lacquer is a good option.
While making snowflakes or any Snowflakes artwork like sparkled ice crystals or hangings, do not use type of hot glue as it may burn or tear off the paper.