An appointment letter is the document that is given to a qualified candidate who will soon be employed in the company where he/she applied. Appointment letters are mistakenly known to be the same as job offer letters. However, there are differences that set these letters apart.
This post is a collection of appointment letter templates all formatted in the Microsoft Word format. You may use these templates as references in creating an appointment letter that you may give to the prospective employee of your business. Other than our samples of appointment letter templates, you may also want to download our samples of Job Offer Letters.
HR Bundle – includes Employee Letters, Policies and Documentation, Job Descriptions,etc
Appointment Offer Letter Template in Doc
Job Offer Letter Format
Simple Offer Letter Format in Doc
Appointment Offer Acceptance Letter
Employee Appointment Letter Template in Doc
Contract Employee Appointment Letter Template
New Employee Appointment Letter Sample
Part Time Employee Appointment Letter in Doc
Research Intern Appointment Letter in Doc
Internship Appointment Letter Format
Internship Letter from Employer
Internship Acceptance Letter from Company
What to Include in an Appointment Letter
A basic appointment letter should have the following information:
- The date when the appointment letter is sent to the qualified applicant
- The name of the company that will employ the candidate
- The name of the applicant who will soon be a member of the company
- The job position offered by the business
- The formal statement of on appointment
- The starting date of employment
- The work schedule that the applicant should follow
- The terms and conditions of the probationary period of the applicant
- The salary and other benefits that the applicant will get
- The number of sick and vacation leaves allotted for the applicant to use in a specified period of time
- Other information needed for the employment processes that the applicant will undergo
Aside from the samples of appointment letter templates that are already available in this post, we can provide you with more downloadable templates of Appointment Letters in the link provided.
Employment Contract Appointment Letter in Doc
Sample Offer Letter for Contract Employee
Employee Appointment Letter Format in Word
Contract Letter Format in Word
Technical Assistant Appointment Letter in Doc
Permanent Teacher Position Appointment Letter in Doc
Private School Teacher Appointment Sample
Temporary Teacher Appointment in Doc
Primary School Teacher Appointment in Doc
Appointment Confirmation Letter in Doc
Job Offer Appointment Confirmation in Doc
Interview Appointment Confirmation Letter Template
Medical Appointment Confirmation Letter Sample
Doctor Appointment Confirmation Letter Sample
The Difference between a Job Offer Letter and a Job Appointment Letter
A Job Offer Letter and a Job Appointment Letter are two documents that are both used in the initial processes of employment. However, here are the key differences that make these somewhat interchangeable letters distinct from each other:
- An offer letter is the first document that is given to an applicant after passing all the recruitment processes. On the other hand, an appointment letter is the document that is given for an applicant to sign after receiving an offer that he/she has already accepted in full terms.
- A job offer letter contains all the information needed to be known by an employee which will then be some of the deciding factors on whether he or she will accept the job offer. In comparison, an appointment letter is the formal document that assures the job placement of the individual to the company.
- A job offer letter, being an initial document, may still be changed in terms of content depending on the requests of a qualified candidate should it be allowed by the management. However, an appointment letter is made once all the changes in the offer letter has been done or there are already no problems with the offer given to the applicant. Simply put, an appointment letter contains the final information regarding the terms of the employment.
Appointment Request Letter in Doc
Business Appointment Request Letter Template
Sales Appointment Request Letter Template
Formal Appointment Letter Example
Accounting Officer Appointment Letter in Doc
Appointment Letter for New Employee
Job Appointment Letter for New Employee
Format of Appointment Letter for New Employee
Standard Appointment Offer letter
Why Use Our Appointment Letter Templates?
A few reasons why we recommend the usage of our appointment letter templates are as follows:
- As said in the previous statements, our appointment letter templates are formatted in a word document. This will allow you to edit them easily and transfer them to other formats that are supported by the specific software.
- Our appointment letter templates are structured. Since there is already a format to follow, you can just supply the items that are needed to be known by a qualified candidate.
- The appointment letter templates that you may download from this post can be used for different industries. No matter what is the field of expertise where your business belongs, you can always use the specific templates that we have in creating the appointment letter that you will provide to your upcoming employees.
- Our appointment letters are professionally drafted and appropriate to be used for corporate processes. The details that are present in our appointment letter templates are carefully selected so that all the information that is needed to be supplied will be discussed in an organized and business-like manner.
Other than our appointment letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Retail Resignation Letter Templates and Job Application Letter for Volunteers Templates.