Guest services or customer services are always applied to all the transactions that involve a company or business and its customers. It is of great importance for any business to assure that there is client retention and that they are acquiring new markets and clients with all the transactions that they have and are to have. However, they may be times when client satisfaction are not met.
Once a client is dissatisfied with the products or services that he or she has purchased or received, a complaint letter may be written to let the management know about the situation that he or she has experienced. There are also other uses of complaint letters. Should you want to see these samples, you may download out complaint letter templates. We can also provide you with other Sample Letter templates, which you may use as references in different kinds and forms of letter writing.
Formal Complaint Letter Template
Simple Complaint Letter Template
Basic Complaint Letter
A basic complaint letter includes the following information:
- The date when the complaint letter was written.
- The date and time when the specific incident subjected for complaint occurred.
- The people involved in the incident.
- The resolution made for the incident, if there are any.
- All the items that are involved in the incident.
- The reason for the complaint.
- The effect of the incident to the person writing the letter.
- Other information that are essential for the complaint to be valid.
Reasons for Writing Complaint Letters
Here are a few reasons why a complaint letter has to be made:
- The services provided by a company is below the expectations of the client, especially if these items are included in the client’s purchase guide.
- There may be instances that have insulted the client or the consumer.
- Specific measures may not be done in customer transactions.
- The products being given to the client may be broken, expired, or incomplete.
For a more specific complaint letter template, you may also browse through our Tenant Complaint Letter Templates.
Complaint Letter Format Template
Complaint Letter Template in PDF
Teacher Complaint Letter Template
Complaint Letter Example Template
Guidelines in Writing a Complaint Letter
If you will be writing a complaint letter, here are a few items that you may consider following:
- Assure that all the details are true and accurate as there are investigations that are needed to be done for the business or a company to know whether the items included in the complaint letter are factual.
- Even if there are negative effects on your side as a consumer, writing a complaint letter in a professional manner is still very important. These letters are reviewed, and once proven to be true, you may receive the things that were initially not given to you or other service offerings that can make up to the bad experience that you’ve once had in your transaction.
- Include all the things that have happened in an incident. If it is possible for you to relay the instances in detail and in a chronological order, it will be very helpful for the company to investigate properly.
- Make sure that all your complaints are valid and not just a way for you to get freebies and other items from the business as it will be very evident, whether you are truthful or not, especially once all the proofs and investigation results are already being shown and collated.
Our Complaint Letter to Landlord samples are available for download should you want a reference with regard to this specific complaint matter.