If you are to enter the professional and corporate world, you will be bound to letter writing for a variety of reasons. Moreover, you will also receive different kinds of letters for various purposes. Employee letters are already a part of the professionalism etiquette of the people who are involved in businesses and professional transactions.
Employee letters make transactions more formal and business like. With that, we can provide you with employee letter templates, should you be needing help in writing a letter for a specific purpose in the workplace. Other than that, we also have downloadable Sample Letter templates, which you may use as references for other writing functions.
New Employee Letter Template
Company Employee Letter Template
Employee Warning Letter Template
Employee Reference Letter Template
New Employee Letter
A new employee letter serves as the guide of the new member of the company with regards to the following items:
- The overview of the company and its business processes.
- The job position that he or she is to handle and the work functions that he or she is expected to do.
- The organizational structure of the company, especially the immediate head of the employee.
- The benefits that he or she is to get for the services that he or she has rendered for the company.
- The explanation of other items that the employee needs to be aware of whenever he or she is in the workplace.
Recommendation Letter for an Employee
A recommendation letter may be useful in the following instances:
- It can be written by a supervisor to support the decision for regularization of the employee.
- It can be a recommendation for promotion or additional incentives.
- Moreover, recommendation letters may also be used as references for a resigned employee’s application for a job in a new company.
To know more about the inclusions and how this kind of letter is written, you may browse through our templates and samples of Employee Recommendation Letters.
Employee Termination Letter Template
Employee Offer Letter Template
Employee Promotion Letter
An employee promotion letter is used to congratulate an employee who is set to handle a new role in the working environment. An employee promotion letter has the following important information:
- The role that the employee is to leave behind and the position that the employee is to already occupy due to promotion.
- The effective date of the promotion.
- The new job functions of the employee.
- The additional benefits that an employee will have for the promotion.
Employee Resignation Letter
An employee resignation letter is used by employees to notify the company that they are already leaving the company in a specific period of time. An employee resignation letter includes the following information:
- The effective date of the employee’s resignation.
- The reason why an employee came up with the decision to resign.
- The number of days that the employee is still willing to render service before the effective date of resignation.
To know more about this kind of employee letter, you may download our samples of an Employee Resignation Letter Template.
There are still many other letters that you need to be aware of when you are already an employee. This will help you practice professionalism, and it will also allow you to know the different functions of specific kinds of letters, which you may be bound to use for specific purposes.