Recommendation letters are also known as reference letters. These letters are essential tools in helping an individual get accepted or approved in whatever he/she is applying form. Most companies and businesses are rigorously meticulous when it comes to selecting the perfect employees to be welcomed in their company. Even top-notch universities very often employ a rigid screening processes when picking out the students they want to study in their institutions.
If you are a previous employer or a previous professor of someone who wants to apply for a job, scholarship, or degree program, you need to be able to craft a recommendation letter that best captivates the attention of the person who is overseeing the application process. To help guide you in your letter-writing, we are providing you with various Letters of Recommendation which can be used in various situation. Our templates are easy to use. Scroll down below to view our templates!
94+ Recommendation Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages -START DOWNLOADING
Character Letter of Recommendation
Letter of Recommendation for College
Personal Letter of Recommendation
Recommendation Letter for Teacher
Medical School Letter
What Is a Student Letter of Recommendation?
A student letter of recommendation is also known as an academic recommendation. This is the kind of recommendation letter which is written in behalf of individuals who are applying for a degree program, an internship, or anything that is directly connected to their academic endeavors. A student letter of recommendation is written in behalf of
- a prospective college student who wants to be admitted to a college degree program in a specific university;
- a prospective postgraduate students who want to pursue further studies in a university;
- a graduating college student who wants to practice his/her internship at a particular company, organization, or institution;
- a student who is applying for a scholarship grant; or
- a student who is applying for Latin honors.
Indeed, for most prospective students, it is not easy to apply for a program they desire. The process of applying for a degree program or internship requires that a student undergo a lot of processes and submit their requirements. A recommendation letter would greatly help a student’s prospects since this letter demonstrates the prospective student’s
- academic integrity,
- ability to focus on an academic task, and
- perseverance and adamant motivation to pursue and complete academic goals.
Indeed, there are plenty of areas which can be emphasized in an academic recommendation letter, depending on its purpose. To know more about the varying types of academic recommendation letters, refer to our templates on this page. You can also check out our collection of college recommendation letters for more samples.
What Is a Scholarship Recommendation Letter?
If you are writing this letter, make sure you emphasize the following:
- The student’s present financial status or condition.
- The veracity of the student’s financial claims.
- The student’s high degree of motivation to complete his/her academic endeavors.
- The student’s trustworthiness when it comes to maximizing the use of the scholarship grant should it be given to him/her.
For more references, check out our collection of Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship. Simply click on the link provided and find more recommendation samples found on our website.