Sometimes our words fail us when we want to express our feelings to our boyfriends. Although we women are naturally expressive, there are just times when we don’t know what to say and how to say it. If you’re exactly in this position, perhaps these love letters we have scoured the Internet for you will help you say what you want your boyfriend to know.
If you just want to let him know you love him, or you’re sorry about something, or you wish to let him know how happy you are on your anniversary, one of these letters is bound to have just the right words for the right occasion.
Love Letter To Boyfriend
Apology Letter to Boyfriend
Birthday Letter to Boyfriend
How to Write the Perfect Letter to Your Boyfriend
- Tell him what the letter is for. If it’s to say you miss him, or you’re sorry, or to greet him on a special occasion or event, this should be your first line. Be genuine and straightforward. Most often, men are as straightforward as you think them to be.
- Reinforce your purpose with memories. If it’s a simple love letter to your boyfriend, you’ll want to tell him that romantic things he does that make you feel so in love. If it’s a painful breakup letter you’e looking to write, state graciously and kindly the circumstances that led to this. Don’t beat around the bush. If you’re too hurt to write, we have break up letter templates that will save you the trouble.
- Enumerate the changes that he has affected in your life. Since it’s a love letter, you’ll want to write the positive changes. Make sure to add a funny memory or two.
- Tell him again you love him and he’s the best boyfriend in the world. No explanation here. Men also love hearing you sing their praises and know that you appreciate everything he does.
- Tie up you letter with a line that sums up what you feel. A simple “I want to spend more anniversaries with you” or “Without you, my world is bereft of happiness” messages will do the magic.
Break Up Letter to Boyfriend
Valentine Day Letter to Boyfriend
Promise Letter to Boyfriend
Sad Letter to Boyfriend
Why Write a Love Letter?
Why, indeed, when you can just send him an e-mail or send him a message on Facebook? We’d like to believe that the art of letter writing hasn’t yet gone to the grave. Letters convey a more personal touch and sends the message to your boyfriend that you love him enough that you would take the time and effort to write him a romantic love letter.
Sure, it’s kind of cheesy when you think about it, but what does it matter if our boyfriends know how special they are to us?