The manner in which you communicate in the professional setting plays a great deal in the fruitfulness of your corporate dealings. A business letter is a primary form of communication in the business world. Naturally, it contains valuable information on business-related matters, the specifics of which may vary.
If you are a budding business owner, CEO, business associate, or even an agent, you must have anticipated the mild trepidation that comes with writing formal business letters. Well, there is no reason for anxiety for we are providing you with downloadable business Letter Templates, which can aid you in your business transactions.
Business Cover Letter Template in Word
Think of Your Purpose
In writing your business letters, carefully examine the purpose for writing. Then choose the appropriate business letter format that you deem most appropriate. Here we have gathered different types of business letters to help you write with ease and accuracy.
If you are obliged to help a certain business—of which you are not a part—gain success, then you must peruse our Business Reference Letter template. This letter is a form of recommendation provided by a previous client or vendor, verifying in clear terms the sterling quality of a company’s work or a sales associate’s performance to a new prospective client.
In all business dealings, there are numerous circumstances necessitating you to send a business thank-you letter. You can write this letter to your superior right after he or she has given you a raise or a promotion or it could be sent as a thank-you to your business associates or even your clients.
On the other hand, you can use our Business Letter of Intent Templates whenever your business deal or negotiation with a client is slowly taking serious form. In this letter, you can delineate the terms and conditions as well as the rights and responsibilities of each party in order to solidify the bond between the two signatory parties.
Sample Business Letter Template in Word
Business Thank You Letter Template
General Business Letter Template in Word
Proper Business Letter Format
Business Formal Invitation Letter
Functions of Business Letters
- A business letter can serve as a distinct form of advertisement. While the optimization of social media and websites are the prevalent trends on advertising, you should never underestimate the persuasive power of directly selling your products to specific clients through your specifically crafted letter.
- A business letter can serve as evidence of transactions or agreements. Hence, it has valid legal weight. That is why it is necessary that you make a copy of every incoming and outgoing business letter of your office, and then these must be archived in a safe and well-inventoried storage system.
- A business letter solidifies business relationships. Due to its formal nature, business letters enable business associates to communicate in specific terms the conditions with which their bond is founded on. This also prevents them from being engaged in unnecessary conflicts or misunderstandings.
- A business letter inspires all the individuals involved in the business to uphold higher standards in their work ethics.
- A business letter encourages camaraderie and good relations among co-employees, or in between clients and vendors/businessmen. One example of a business letter which results to this is the Business Thank-You Letter. Oftentimes, we overlook the fact that we all need to be validated and thanked for in our business efforts.