A resignation acknowledgement letter is sent by the company to an individual who has passed his or her resignation letter. This is a formal indication that the company has already received the resignation letter and it is already subject for review or it has already been checked by the management.
If you will be resigning in your present company or you have plans to do so, you may browse through our resignation acknowledgement letter templates so that you will already know what to expect regarding its content should you receive one after passing your resignation letter. Other than that, we can also provide you with different Letter Template samples used in various transactions and businesses.
Employee Resignation Acknowledgement Letter Template
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Resignation Letter Template
Professional Resignation Acknowledgement Letter Template
Resignation Acceptance Acknowledgement Letter Template
Inclusions of Resignation Acknowledgement Letter
A basic resignation acknowledgement letter includes the following details:
- The name of the employee who is resigning
- The job position of the resigning employee
- The department where the employee is currently involved in
- The date that the resignation letter has been received by the management
- The date that the resignation acknowledgment letter has been given
- The message of acknowledgment regarding the receipt of the resignation letter of the employee
- The actions that are needed to be done both by the employee and the employer regarding the resignation
- The benefit and pay that the employee is to get upon resignation depending on his or her contract with the company
- The benefits that will be stopped being given and provided especially those that are under the company’s account and business name
- Other information that the employee needs to be aware of regarding the resignation processes
- The reaction of the management regarding an employee’s resignation
Aside from our resignation acknowledgment letter templates, you may also be interested to download our Acknowledgement Letter Templates, which can used in acknowledging different transactions and receipt of many other documents or items.
Resignation Confirmation Acknowledgement Letter Template
Director Resignation Letter Template
Resignation Acknowledgement Letter in PDF
Things to Review in a Resignation Acknowledgement Letter
Though the entire content of the resignation acknowledgement letter is highly suggested to be reviewed, here are a few items that you need to focus on when browsing the resignation acknowledgement letter given by the company:
- Be sure that the receipt date of your resignation letter is correct as it may affect the number of days that you need to render before the effective date of your resignation.
- Review all the benefits that you are entitled to and its alignment to the details of your contract and other written agreements with the company should these items be already present in the resignation acknowledgment letter
- The effective date of your resignation must also be reviewed as errors may occur regarding the date that you are formally leaving the company
- See the list of the items that you need to return as they are considered as company properties. In some companies and business practices, these items are included in a separate letter or document.
Our Resignation Letter Templates are also available for download if you want to have references in creating your own resignation letter. Again, you may look at the items included in this article so you will already be aware of the content of a resignation acknowledgment letter, which you are bound to receive after passing your resignation letter.