Looking for professional resignation letters? We can help you with that. Resignation letters are not always a negative thing. They are just a formal, professional, and courteous way of parting ways with your employers. They are good manifestations of the kind of work ethic you have.
No matter how much courtesy you want to express to your employers, drafting a resignation is not always easy. You may find yourself stuck, especially in trying to find the right words to say. To escape from that kind of hassle, you can always check out and download our Letter of Resignation Templates. Feel free to check our website and download our templates for free!
Formal Resignation Letter Template
Standard Resignation Letter Template
Basic Resignation Letter Template
Teacher Resignation Letter Template
The Key Sections in a Resignation Letter
Each of us has our own subjective reasons behind the decision to resign from work. It will truly vary because we have our own principles, levels of tolerance, and degrees of patience. In light of this, these are the standard sections that should be noted in a resignation letter:
- The fundamental essence of the heading. In a resignation letter, you are not really required to unravel your poetic side. Always adopt a formal and professional tone. It is in here that you state the addressee of your letter such as your boss. Additionally, you will include an introductory statement for your body.
- The body and content. It is in here that you substantiate in a most simple and concise way the brunt of your resignation letter. You can state here the reason for your resignation.
- The conclusion. In here, you can just say state how grateful you are for the opportunities and insights you’ve learned throughout your stay in the company.
These are just some of the essential parts of a resignation letter. There’s no one stopping you from adding other sections. You can truly customize it in accord with your preference. Just don’t forget the basics. You can also check out more Simple Resignation Letter Templates on our website to help you write a simple resignation letter.
Job Resignation Letter Template
Trainee Resignation Letter Example
Resignation Letter to HR Template
Resignation Letters: A Goodbye with Class
There are no hard and fast rule in terms of formatting a resignation letter. It is a way of politely notifying your superiors of your intention to leave the company. Here are some of the reasons why they are significant:
- A way of maintaining a good relationship with your employers. In order to avoid negative opinions about your work ethic, it is best that you submit a resignation letter. This is a sign of respect to your employer. We all know that you will be needing their kind recommendations and reference if ever you’ll be transferring to another industry.
- To aid your employer for the transitions. As you know, your resignation will not just affect you but also the company as a whole. It is best that you help your employer get through the transitions in terms of functions and responsibilities. There are also documentations that you will need to comply for clearance purposes.
These are just some of the reasons why resignation letters are significant. They will truly help you withstand the pressures of resigning. By using our Employee Resignation Letter Templates, you’ll realize that resigning is not that stressful at all. You just need to be professional along the way.