When you’re currently employed and suddenly you are offered your dream job, what’s most likely the first thing that you do? Basically, you would give up your current job and go for your dream job. People leave their jobs for a lot of reasons. And one reason could be you’re offered another job you want, and at the same time, it could have other benefits as well like higher pay or even accessibility to your workplace.
At one point, you just suddenly decide to tender your resignation and go for what you want is best for you. If you do not know where to start, you might want to check out these sample Resignation Letter Templates before starting your initial drafts.
Free Immediate Resignation Letter For New Job
Free New Job Resignation Letter
Free Simple Resignation Letter Template
Free Sample Resignation Letter Template
Resignation Letter With 30 Day Notice
Email Resignation Letter Without Notice Period Template
Email Resignation Letter Template
New Teacher Resignation Letter
New Job Resignation Letter Sample
New Resignation Letter Example
Free New Job Resignation Letter
How to Write a Job Resignation Letter
When writing a job resignation letter, you just have to be honest with it in one way or another. Think about how your employer would feel if you just leave the company right away without giving notice. As much as possible, be honest with your intentions.
Here’s how you get started with you job resignation letter:
- Basic business format. In the corporate world, letters should be given formal. A well-presented letter adds a positive and honest impression on your letter. Structure your letter well and that it has to have uniform spacing, heading, and formal font style.
- Polite greetings. On the first paragraph of your letter, intend to greet and establish a positive tone with your reader or your employer first. This way, you get things started well and hope for a possibility of maintaining it all throughout your letter.
- Intention to resign. This is an important content in your letter as this is was you purpose as to why you’re writing your resignation letter. This is your way of informing that you are resigning from your post. You could provide your reasons if you wish to, though not really required.
- Effective date of resignation. It is also important that you add the effective date of your resignation. This way, you get to help your employer with the company adjustments as soon as you leave. This will also make your employer aware of how much more time you have left to be of service for them.
As you can see in almost all of our Simple Resignation Letter Templates, important parts of the letter are observed.
New Resignation Letter with Notice Period
New Accountant Resignation Letter
New Job Resignation Letter Format
Account Executive Resignation Letter
New Job Resignation Letter Templates
This post offers more resignation letter examples that are ideal for all your reasons, most especially when you’re hired for a new job or you’ve accepted another offer that you think suits you best.
Check out a few of these samples we offer on this page:
- A sample of which is our New Job Resignation Letter Template that provides straightforward content and details. You would not have to worry about the format since it is already written in professional block form.
- You might also want to download this New Job Opportunity Resignation Letter Template to completely express your intention to resign in words. You will surely save time drafting your own resignation letter.
Our Example of Resignation Letter Templates provide quality templates that are all easy for you to download. Check out more of our resignation letter templates on our business archives for more options to help you throughout this process.