Still undecided on what theme or motif to follow for your own wedding? If yes, perhaps you should consider using blank wedding templates instead. Blank templates can serve as the starting point for any design idea. With a blank slate, you are free to explore whatever creative inspiration interests you.
Why use blank wedding templates?
As mentioned earlier, there are different ways to utilize wedding templates for your own wedding. One way to do that is by using pre-made templates. These templates will often come with a pre-formatted layout design. Another way to approach wedding template creation is through the use of blank wedding templates. Enumerated below are various reasons why you should consider using them.
- Creative freedom. If you want your wedding stationery designs and decorations to be truly original and if you value things that are created using your own hand without having to make everything from scratch, using blank wedding templates is the way to go. Blank templates will already include the most basic formatting and layout designs in a template. However, it will be up to you on how you transform this and adapt it for your own wedding.
- They cost less. In general, printable wedding card templates cost much less than handmade card designs. But if you intend to use pre-made blank wedding templates, the costs associated with purchasing these templates will be lesser compared to purchasing full wedding template sets. If you are willing to devote time for making customizations on the blank templates, this will really help reduce the wedding costs.
- They are easy to edit. As with most printable templates, blank wedding templates will come in an easy-to-edit format. Often, templates are created and stored in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Publisher file formats. There are a lot of sources for wedding card templates in PSD on the Internet nowadays, so you will not feel lost if you take this approach.
- You already have Adobe Photoshop (or the corresponding software program) to edit the template. Most weddings follow a strict planning timeline. This means that couples (and their wedding planner) need to accomplish each task by a specific date before the wedding. To help you meet this deadline, you may need to use blank wedding templates stored in file formats that you know you can edit with existing software on your computer or laptop. To illustrate, if you already have Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer, it will make sense to use blank wedding templates saved in a PSD file format.
- You have a lot of time to create original template designs before the wedding. On the other hand, if your wedding is set to happen more than six to eight months in the future, you will have more time for customizing a blank wedding template. Note that you should use this allotted time wisely. This allows you to make great use of wedding graphic design elements to create a card that you will treasure forever.
These are just a few reasons why it may makes more sense to use blank wedding templates. It is up to you to decide if they apply to your situation or not.
We have also listed 15 different blank wedding templates that you may use for your own wedding cards below. They range from blank invitation design templates to sample blank thank you cards that you may use for your own wedding. Feel free to look study each template design and download the one that suits your taste.
Vintage Wedding Invitation Save The Date Card Template
Wedding Save The Date Postcard Template
Fall Wedding RSVP Card Template
Vintage Wedding RSVP Card Template
Fall Wedding Post Card Template
Beach Wedding Post Card Template
Pink Floral Wedding Post Card Template
Elegant Monogram Blank Wedding Place Name Card
For those who are following a minimalist or a black and white wedding theme, you may like the Elegant Monogram Blank Wedding Place Name Card featured below. This wedding place card template allows you to fill out the guests’ names and table numbers manually after printing out the cards.
This place card template measures 2 inches by 3.5 inches just like a typical business card template. However, if you want to have foldable place cards that will stand on their own, the entire card will measure 4 inches by 3.5 inches. This template also follows the CMYK color model and has a 300 DPI resolution. If you like this card design, you may customize it using your and your spouse’s initials. You may also choose between different kinds of paper thickness and finish. Also, this card template is sold in sets of 25 cards.
Custom Blank Wedding Gift Invitation Template
If you are looking for the ultimate blank wedding invitation template, take a look at the Custom Blank Wedding Gift Invitation Template pictured below. Use this blank wedding template if you prefer to create your own original and handmade card designs, or if you just prefer to have this kind of paper or card stock. The sellers of this template allow the customization of this wedding template for an additional fee.
By using this wedding invitation template, you are given free reign to create your ideal design. This card template measures 5 inches by 7 inches in portrait orientation and 7 inches by 5 inches in landscape orientation. You may also choose among different card shapes such as rounded, scalloped, bracket, or regular corners.
Wedding Invitation RSVP Card
Need a creative destination wedding template to use for your wedding? The Las Vegas Wedding Blank Invitation and RSVP Card Template shown below may be the one you are looking for.
This template works as an invitation ticket template and follows the format of a plane ticket to Las Vegas. It is fully editable so you may easily change the graphic and text elements on the template. Also, this template includes a wedding RSVP card template that you may print at the back of the invitation card or on a separate piece of card stock. The RSVP template is formatted just like the invitation card and features matching graphic design elements.
Pink Floral Blank Wedding Templates
Flower patterns and a pink background color is a very common wedding motif. If you want a new take on this theme for your own wedding templates, you may use the Pink Floral Blank Wedding Templates shown below.
The Pink Floral Blank Wedding Template Set shown above includes 17 templates for creating anything from wedding invitations to wedding address label cards. With a template suite like this, you do not have to worry about different wedding cards that you need to use for a wedding. This template set will have almost anything that you need. All you have to do is transform these templates using your own imagination. The watercolor floral design used on this template will also make it perfect as part of a floral-themed wedding.
Wedding Blank Invitation And RSVP Ticket Template
Tickets Vector Blank Wedding Invitation Template
Choose the Tickets Vector Blank Wedding Invitation Template shown below if you prefer to use blank wedding invitations where you will only need to write down the names of the card recipients.
The Boho Floral Blank Wedding Invitation Template embedded above is another wedding template that makes use of flower patterns and fancy font styles. This may be used if you wish to create your own original beach wedding templates. This template measures 5 inches by 7 inches. It is best to print it out on card stock for a better effect. Also, you may use this template design to create other beautiful wedding card templates that you may need. You do not need to purchase separate templates for each wedding card.
This template is a vector image. This means that you will be able to resize it to any sample wedding card size you prefer. It will also suit any weddings that follow a blue color motif or if you are planning a space-themed wedding. To create more impact with this wedding template choice, you may also incorporate the same design elements into other wedding decorations like your wedding favors and gift tags.