Receiving an invitation can be a great thing. It can be considered an honor to being invited for a certain occasion whatever it may be. If you’re planning on inviting guests over for a certain occasion, you can take a look at these invitation designs to make your invitations more exotic. These invites can help you garner more guests for whatever it is you’re hosting. After all, no one wants to celebrate all by their lonesome.
In this list, you’ll find invitation designs to make your invites much more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. Speaking of which, if you’re interested in looking for more invitation designs, you can take a look at these invitation card templates.
Email Party Invitation
Farewell Party Invitation
Wedding Event Invitation
Party Event Invitation
Annual Event Invitation
Dinner Party Invitation
Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
Birthday Dinner Invitation
Surprise Wedding Invitation
Surprise Anniversary Invitation
Surprise Dinner Invitation
Kid’s Birthday Invitation
Kid’s Party Invitation
Kid’s Photo Invitation
Kinds of Invitations
There are many types of invitation designs that you will find in this list. With the designs for invites on this list provided, you will have no trouble making an invitation card of your own that’s flashy and exotic. If you’d like, you can even order your very own customize invitations made for you online.
There are many occasions in which you can use these invitations for. You’ll find those types on this list.
- Weddings – Invite guests over to see two individuals tie their futures and fates together as one in holy matrimony. Watching two people joined by God and the law is always a beautiful sight. You can create an invitation design that reflects the mood of the wedding as well as customize it to make it special for the two being married.
- Anniversaries – Being able to celebrate how long two people or more have stuck together through good times and bad is always a must. Never overlook the appreciation of the bond two people share with each one another. It’s best to celebrate a bond hardened that has been tested through time. Customize the wedding anniversary invitation to reflect the appreciation for the bonds you share with others.
- Dinner – Whether it’s for merely dinner or Thanksgiving, invite your guests over for a hearty meal and you’re sure to have a much closer relationship with them. It can be a great experience to bond with another person’s family through dinner. Give them a heartfelt dinner invitation to make them feel inclined to come over.
- Birthdays – Make sure that the birthday celebrant isn’t all by themselves by inviting their friends over. It’s always fun to celebrate someone’s special day surrounded by people who care. You can even customize the invite to have a certain theme to it that the birthday celebrant would most likely enjoy. Having a birthday invitation card that reflects the theme of the party is for the best.
- Holidays – It’s best to celebrate the holidays surrounded by the ones whom you love. No one wants to be on their own during those special times of the year. They are fun times of the year and usually happen only once around every year. Customize the card to reflect the mood of the upcoming holidays and invite your guests over for a fun bonding experience.
- Farewell – It’s always a sad experience to see a friend or family member move away. Gather their friends for one last get-together in their names. Make sure to inform everyone he knows through the invitation to show the person leaving for somewhere that they value their relationship with them and want to celebrate one last special day with them.
- Baby shower – A newborn baby is a happy thing to celebrate about. Invite your friends and family over to give gifts to the baby and wish him or her a bright future. These baby-themed invites can give you a design that reflects the mood of the baby shower party.
DIY Engagement Invitation
DIY Birthday Invitation
Rustic Vintage Invitation
Vintage Wedding Invitation
Floral Vintage Invitation
Open House Holiday Invitation
Office Holiday Invitation
Holiday Party Invitation
Wedding Photo Invitation
Frozen Photo Invitation
Wedding Reception Invitation
Wedding Party Invitation
Wedding Dinner Invitation
This list gives you links to certain websites that can help make it easier for yourself and just make those cards for you online if you decide to just order them. You can even customize the invites to any extent possible that you’d like when placing your order.
You can add more style and design to each individual invite whatever their purpose may be for. The invitation designs offered to you on this list can easily be customized so you can add whatever props you’d like to make each card feel unique in its own right. This can help the card send the message to the one receiving the invite that you are really putting a lot of work into what you are inviting them for.
Invitation Design Meaning
They invite guests over for a special bonding experience with others in a flashy way. Just from the style alone should be enough tell the person receiving of how much effort the individual hosting is putting into what he is being invited to. Invitations can be really send a more personal message when it comes to relationships.
Invites by themselves may seem like such a little thing but can really help you out when you are gathering guests for whatever occasion. Never underestimate what these invites can do for you.
The Purpose of Invitation Designs
A stylish invitation will convince potential guests to come to your party after they’ve seen just how much effort you are willing to place into every aspect of what they are being invited to. These invitations can help convince someone to go to what you are hosting even if they don’t want to.
Invitations can convince guests who are otherwise not really interested in going to the party to attend. This is because first impressions matter. If they see a bland and plain looking invitation, they’ll most probably think that the party’s image itself would reflect from that card and they really wouldn’t feel like going. Most likely, they’ll just come up with excuses.
DIY Birthday Invitation
Birthday Dinner Invitation
Frozen Birthday Invitation
Engagement Announcement Invitation
Farewell Lunch Invitation
Baby Shower Invitation
Diaper Baby Shower Invitation
Surprise Baby Shower Invitation
Twin Baby Shower Invitation
Wedding Anniversary Invitation
Anniversary Party Invitation
Giving Your Invitation Style
To be able to make a card that’s aesthetically pleasing to people will garner you with more guests for whatever it is you are inviting them for. You should take note of the level of detail you’re paying attention to the card. There are many ways to make your invitation stylish in its own right.
Here are things to consider when you’re making a stylish invitation:
- Design – Having a good design both from the outer and inner layers of your invitations will make it more pleasing to the eyes of the receiver. It’s a very important thing to consider your design for your invites for this reason. This is excellent for showing how much effort you’re willing to place to whatever kind of party is that you are hosting.
- Theme – Themes of invites can reflect the overall feel of the party. Depending on what you are inviting guests over for, it’s a recommended idea to create a theme. Themes of invites can reflect the theme of the party. It will give your guests an image of what the party is going to be about and will make the invitation reflect the overall mood of what you are throwing.
- Format – You have to make sure that the invitation is actually readable and yet designed well. Font style and size of the words should be considered when making the invitation itself. How your invitation arranges itself can be important.
- Color – The color may go against the design and theme of the card you are giving away so you should change it to a color that you think blends in more. It may not be a big thing to consider, but the design of the card might go against the overall color too much. Fortunately, you can request a color change if you are ordering online of the invitations.
- Props – Props are a way of adding extra beauty to the card’s overall design, though not really much of a necessary requirement. You can add props that don’t really count as part of the invitations overall design. You can add things such as ribbons at the exterior of the invitation to make the invitation look more exotic than it is.
- Size – Whether it be large or miniature, a rectangle or a triangle, or maybe even another shape entirely, thinking about the shape and size of your invitation can be relevant to the design itself. Though, not necessarily important, it can help make your invitations look more exotic.
- Message – The most paramount part of the invite. No matter stylish your design of the invitation is, it doesn’t matter as much as the words that make up the invitation itself. This is for the wording of how you deliver your message across to the receiver. Make them feel important for whatever it is that you are hosting and inviting them to. You can think up of words that will convince them to come over like telling them that you’ll greatly appreciate their attendance is more than enough.
If you’re looking to dive deeper into invitation designs, then take a look at these Blank Party Invitation Formats to look for more.