Showing your gratitude for the time someone has spent with you to celebrate a momentous occasion of your life is a small gesture, which is often left forgotten. Having people take a few moments of their time to be with you is a lavish thing to do, as this time they put in just for you is time that they can never take back.
206+ FREE CARD Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
In an event like a wedding where a group of people has shown how much they value being around you, extending your appreciation is an urgent responsibility that you should undertake. To show how appreciative you are of their time, we have rounded up a vast collection of thank-you card templates, which will tell them just that.
Bridal Shower Thank-You Card
Bridal Party Thank-You Card
Personalized Bridal Thank-You Card
Bridal Thank-You Card Sample
The Importance of Thank-You Cards
Thank-You cards may seem like an age-old practice that is redundant in today’s instant-messaging society. Some may question its value when a hastily composed message that can be sent to a ton of people in a second is said to be all it takes to exhibit the same feeling.
The reason for this dying practice might just be that we believe we do not have the time to conceptualize, write, and send thank-you cards anymore. But we are challenging that notion with our templates of Bridal Thank-You Cards. Here are two major reasons why sending out these cards after your wedding is essential:
- Thank-you cards show a more personal and heartfelt manner of your appreciation. These types of cards do not only say that you are thankful for their time but also for the presents and the atmosphere that they provided you on your wedding. The latter are definitely irreplaceable and inimitable, and a simple card will touch your guests more than a message they get on their phones.
- Thank-you cards automatically become a wedding memorabilia. Memories of your wedding will come and pass after it happened, but having a tangible reminder of that event will always hold precious space in the hearts of those who attended.
Free Bridal Thank-You Card
Printable Bridal Thank-You Card
Vintage Bridal Thank-You Card
Floral Bridal Thank-You Card
The Etiquette in Thank-You Note Sending
There are a few guidelines you need to follow once you decide to send out your cards. Here are some simple tips to help you get started:
- Acknowledge your guests presence and presents at your bridal shower and/or wedding. Being specific about what you are thankful for will always ring more genuine and become more cherished. If a guest gave you a gift that you’ve really been longing for, make sure to tell them how you appreciate their gift in your card.
- Now you can keep your messages lengthier—to an extent. If you had to keep the information on your invites as brief as you possibly could, you can now be a little more relaxed with your bridal shower thank-you cards or on your wedding thank-you cards. This is now the chance to fill up the space on your cards for more heartfelt messages. But keeping them too long will run you the chances of your message not read all the way through.
- Send them as soon as you possibly can after the event. They say that three months after the wedding is your deadline in accomplishing this task. So before you head on to that honeymoon, make sure that these cards are already in the mail waiting to be sent out or that you have delegated the task of sending to someone else.