Have you noticed how some events or parties end up as boring mistakes? This failure in achieving a certain event’s objective or purpose is caused primarily by the event planner’s lack of prudence. Whether you are planning for a birthday party, a holiday party, thanksgiving party, or even a corporate function, you need to prudently attend to all the details of the event, otherwise you will end up with dissatisfied and frowning guests or participants.
That is why, if you are an event planner or anyone in charge with planning any party, then you must know how important it is to send eye-catching invitation postcards to your special guests. The quality and design of your postcard is determinative of how excited your special guests will feel upon anticipating the coming event. Surely, we understand that planning can be quite taxing and time consuming; hence, we are here to make you plan with ease by offering you our collection of Event Postcard Templates, which you can download and edit easily. Freely scroll down below and choose the ones that you deem fitting to your event.
Christmas Holiday Event Postcard
Thanksgiving Holiday Event Postcard
Vintage Holiday Event Postcard
What Is a Postcard?
Postcards are tiny designed cards that you send to your special guests prior to the formal invitation cards. It being a prelude to the formal invitation, its contents should be
- brief—everything should be seen at one glance;
- informative—it should contain the event’s details; and
- appealing—this means that you special guests would feel like their presence is wanted at the event, and at the same time, they will be able to conclude that your event will be a success since you took great care in designing your postcard.
Sometimes, a postcard can serve as the formal event invitation. Take a gander at the postcard templates we offer on our website.
Christmas Holiday Event Postcard
Christmases are one of those holidays celebrated yearly. Sending a postcard for your Christmas party or event is a good idea, especially if you are hosting a huge one. Normally, people would just celebrate Christmases with their immediate family thus they find no need for sending postcards. There are, however, special circumstances in which you will need to have a huge Christmas party or event when
- your extended family and second-degree relatives such as your aunts, uncles, brothers- and sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, are at your place for the holidays; or
- you are living alone in the big city and you have single friends who are also in the same predicament as you so you invite them over to your place so none of you have to spend Christmas alone.
In order to make them feel less alone during the holidays, why don’t you use our Christmas Postcard Templates to send them a warm invitation.
Business Holiday Event Postcard
Holiday Save The Date Event Postcard
Summer Holiday Event Postcard
Holiday Photo Event Postcard
Corporate Holiday Event Postcard
Corporations, companies, or any business who hires manpower will be able to establish camaraderie and inspire loyalty among their workers if they host a corporate holiday party solely for their enjoyment. In sending you’re corporate holiday event postcard, make sure you include the following information:
- The date and place of the holiday event
- The dress code
- Gifts for Secret Santa (optional)
Various Customizable Postcard Templates
Of course, we have other postcards which you can choose from. These can be edited easily according to your needs by using Photoshop or any image-editing program. You can add texts, photos, and other designs and symbols. Also, if it interests you, you might want to check out our Photo Postcard Templates.