Looking for that one perfect design for your wedding invitation cards? First of all, congratulations to the happy couple. Second of all, calm down. It is easy to let the planning of your big day spiral out of control, dealing with every detail from catering to invitation cards to a live band and the wedding cake. We’re here to help you with your design needs so you can start well.
If you’ve already got a theme set in place and are looking for an invitation to match it—or if you are starting with the wedding invitation design and plan to build from there—our great samples offer you some of the best trend lines in wedding themes to make choosing easier for you.
Wedding Invitation Card Example
Sample Wedding Anniversary Invitation Card
Free Wedding Invitation Card
Mini Wedding Invitation Card
Watercolor Wedding Invitation
Christian Wedding Invitation Card
Flower Wedding Invitation
Are These Wedding Cards Really Free?
Some of them are; others range from super affordable to reasonably priced (say $2 to $7 USD), especially if you’re looking to license and sell it as merchandise instead of just use it for your own wedding.
Wedding invites and Wedding Anniversary invitation cards are one of those things you just don’t want everyone to have equal access to. It’s your special day, and you’ll want to have a special design just for you. And most people will pay through the nose to get it rather than accept freebies.
For the samples that are available to download and use free of charge (see Free Wedding Invitation Card), it comes in a vector format that you can then edit and use with free license as long as you attribute credit.
- Note that the designs from Shutterstock.com will require you to have an account first before you can download anything.
Please Help Me Choose a Design
All these designs were expertly crafted by different artists to capture a wedding theme within themselves, and this can make it easier for you to mix and match to your own theme or build a theme from these cards. Whatever you go with should be a hit. To make a stronger choice, consider the impression you can get from each one and how you can use that to represent the couple as one force.
- Classic romantic? Almost every design should suit you, but top of the pick could be the Vintage Wedding Invitation Card that is understated but timeless. Consider also the Christian Wedding Invitation Card as well as the Studio Flower Wedding Invitation for simplicity and joy.
- Creative, adventurous, spirited, and free? The Watercolor Wedding Invitation should make a lovely theme.
- For something bolder but debonair and atmospheric, the Royal Wedding Invitation Card comes with matching envelopes and a storybook-like magic.
- Maybe the lace and flowers aren’t for you. The Retro Black & White Wedding Invitation Card Template is a fun, cabaret-inspired theme that can work for both young and older couples.
Abstract Floral Background Wedding Invitation Card
Studio Flower Wedding Invitation
Royal Wedding Invitation Card
Anemone Wedding Invitation
Vintage Wedding Invitation Card
Retro Black & White Wedding Invitation Card Template
Need More Options?
Vintage wedding invitations seem to be all the rage these days, harking back to an earlier time when people more strongly believed in the traditional bond of marriage. If this is what you’re looking for, you’re in luck. If you want greater control over your event, our website will help you skip the hassle of hiring designers and let you choose your design right from your home computer. Simply search “invitation templates” in Template.net’s Design archives to get a whole range of professionally designed offers for sale and download.