An event menu is the sheet that lists all the food items available for serving in a particular gathering. The food items may be arranged depending on the food group where they belong or the courses that are offered by the menu selection. There are many ways that an event menu may be presented and there are also a lot of designs that you can incorporate on the said document.
We can provide you with samples of an event menu usable for different occasions and celebrations. Other than that, we also have downloadable samples of Free Menu Templates, which you may use as references in creating other menu listings for various functions that you will organize or host.
254+ Event Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, HTML5, WordPress, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides - START DOWNLOADING
Dinner Event Menu Design
Event Menu Card Template
Special Event Menu Design
Kinds of Event Menus
There are different kinds of event menu that depends on the celebration where they will be used. A few kinds of event menus are as follows:
- Dinner event menus are used to list all the food items that can be served in a dinner function. These events are usually formal gatherings or a private get together of individuals in a particular sector or group.
- Special event menus are prepared for different kinds of celebrations like weddings and birthdays. These kind of event menus follow the theme of the event when applying the design for the particular sheet.
- Corporate event menus are simpler and more business-like compared to those that are used during occasions. These event menus use minimal design templates which are commonly only a variation of a few lines and color blocking.
- Holiday event menus are used to present all the food served during special holidays where people get together to celebrate and enjoy.
Food and Beverage Selection
The event menu may be divided into parts which can be as follows:
- The food selection may be divided according to the course of the menu
- The beverage may be categorized based on the selection of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- The event menu my be a combination of the food and beverage options
Other than our event menu samples and templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Valentines Menu Templates.
Formal Event Menu Template
Catering Event Menu Design
Wedding Event Menu Design
Customized Event Menu Template
Catering Event Menu
A catering event menu may be different from other event menu because of the following reasons:
- It can be a document that the catering supplier will provide to its client for the selection of the food items that they will acquire for the event that they will host.
- It can be a list of the food items present in a buffet spread.
- It can include only the specific menu selection of the organizer or host of the party.
Designing an Event Menu
In designing an event menu, here are a few suggestions that you may follow:
- Describe the food items that are present in the event menu, which may include the ingredients used in every food item.
- Group the food items accordingly and use a design that will complement the groupings made.
- Follow the theme of the event where the menu will be used for cohesion.
- Assure that all the food items present in the menu is available for serving.
- Use a design that will not overpower the menu items.
Aside from our event menu samples, our samples of Tea Party Menu Templates are also available for download.