- File Formats
People often de-stress or reward themselves by going out to eat, to party, or to go shopping but there are also others that reward themselves by getting pampered. The best way that they can do this is by going to spas and getting either a massage, a facial, or any kind of treatment.
The reason why people love going to spas is that the services not only relieves them physically but also psychologically and emotionally. If you’re managing a spa, you will need to use menus to list down your services. Fortunately, we have gathered some menu templates for you to choose from.
1. Spa menu’s cover page: Regardless of the type of menu, you have the choice of adding a cover page or not. If you are, then it can help in de-cluttering the design since the cover page can bear some of the other elements instead of cramming all of them into a single space.
2. Spa center’s name and logo: Even if you choose not to use a cover page for your spa menu, you will still need to include your business name and logo on it. The reason behind that is already self-explanatory—to inform people who you are and what you do.
3. Categories of the different services: Just like other types of menus, you should categorize your list of menu items according to the kind of services rendered. This way, it’ll be easier for customers to find the service they want to avail.
4. List of services offered: Of course, your menu should contain a list of the different services that are being offered by your spa center. This list may include body massages, facial treatments, hand and/or foot reflexology, and many others.
5. Description for each service: You can’t always expect all customers to know all the details for every service, even returning customers look for descriptions. This element will simply describe how the service is done and if it requires the use of any tool. Oftentimes, the description might also mention how the service can benefit the customer.
6. Price of each service: And what are menus without the price lists? Regardless of the type of menu, it should always bear not only the list of services or products but also the corresponding prices.
7. Spa center’s contact details: A business’ contact details should be indicated not only on marketing tools or business cards but on menu cards as well. This way, potential customers can easily reach out to them to ask questions or probably to make reservations.
8. Spa center’s address(es): It is a common practice for businesses to open a branch in a different location for them to reach a larger group of people and to grow. When this happens, your menu should indicate the address(es) of the different branches.
1. Think of a theme for your menu: The first thing that you will need to do when designing a spa menu is to think of an appropriate theme. Your menu’s theme should always match with the one used on your business in order for it to be consistent.
2. Choose a menu size: After thinking of a theme for your menu, the next thing that you that you will need to choose is a size for your menu card. When choosing a size, make sure that it is neither too big nor too small.
3. Sketch the layout of your spa menu: Once you have chosen the size of your menu card, you can start working on the more technical aspects, and you can do this by making a sketch of the layout of your spa menu. If you aren’t into sketching, you can simply write down notes instead.
4. List down the possible services that your spa center is offering: What services are you offering to your customers? Whether you are certain about this or not, you might as well write all the possible services on your draft. Throughout the process, you can simply narrow down the list until you can come up with the final ones for the menu.
5. Download a spa menu template: Why would you choose to start all the way from the bottom when you can give yourself a big head start by downloading a menu template? With this, you will only need to download and then edit the design afterward.
6. Customize the design of your spa menu: As mentioned earlier, you can proceed directly to editing the design of the template right after downloading it. You can do as much as adding or removing elements, rearranging them on the layout, changing the color scheme, and adding data on the required fields.
7. Write the list of services, their descriptions, and the prices: Considering that you already have narrowed down your list on the possible services, now it is time to write them on your menu. Aside from the list, you should also write a brief description for each service and their corresponding price.
8. Add photos to enhance the design: As much as you want to fill your menu with a photo depicting your services being rendered, you should only do that with care. Adding too many photos can result in cluttering your menu design, which is why you should ensure that there is enough room for white space.
9. Proofread the content for any error: Since your menu comes with lists and descriptions, it is a must that you proofread it at least once or twice before proceeding to have your menu printed. Proofreading can ensure that your menu is free from any spelling and grammatical error.
10: Print out your spa menus: And finally, if you think your menu is already free from any errors, you can then proceed to the last step in the process, which is printing your menus. You can either have them printed by printing companies, or you can also have them printed yourself. If you choose the latter, be sure to use high quality materials.
1. Food menus: Menus are actually very common in the food business, it is what provides customers with a variety of selections on what to eat and drink. But with food menus, there are also various types, and these types are listed below.
2. Online menu: Basically, this type of menu is just like any type but with the exception that they are displayed online rather than being printed on a paper or card stock. This type of menu may feature foods, services, or any content that can be written on a menu.
3. Service menu: Just like other types of menus, this one contains a list of what a business has to offer for their customers. The difference with this, however, is that instead of listing down foods and drinks, this type of menu lists down services that are being offered by the business.
A menu is a list that enumerates all of the services that a business is offering to their customers.
What else does a menu communicate to its reader?
Aside from communicating only the list of services, it also communicates the business’ personality, their goals, and how they wish to make a profit.
Now that you’ve seen all the spa menu templates that we have gathered, and read through our guidelines on how to make your own spa menus, you’re definitely ready. Don’t worry about anything, we promise that your spa menus will end up stunning and exceptional if you’ll only follow the provided instructions.