How to Create a Pharma Flowchart
Achieve your business goals with the assistance of flowcharts. According to Chron, the purpose of a flowchart is to visually define the process of your business activities, quickly identifying the issues in your workplace, allowing your team to troubleshoot and fix the problem immediately. Thus, increasing the efficiency of your tasks and achieving your monthly quotas and sales.
To know more about making a Pharma Flowchart, here are a few tips listed for you below:
1. Determine and Evaluate the Workflow of Your Pharmacy
In the pharmaceutical industry, whether you are a licensed pharmacist running a small business or production pharmacist working for a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company, you follow a particular system or workflow to complete every task to be done. Determine and evaluate the efficiency of your workflow.
2. Implement Corrective Actions for Your Pharmacy Workflow
Is your current process allowing you and your team to hit your quotas? Are you efficient in serving your customers and patients? If not, then maybe its time to implement corrective actions to your pharmacy workflow.
3. Organize Your Content in Your Flowchart
Use a flowchart in presenting your content. You can use a swimlane flowchart, a data flow diagram, or a decision flows. Just make sure to use the appropriate symbol for each action and decision. Indicate your updated manufacturing process, dispensing process, or your other pharmacy processes.
4. Keep Your Flowchart Simple and Understandable
As much as possible, fit your content within one page but don't overcrowd your chart with many shapes, texts, and arrows. Remember that the purpose of your flowchart is to make things easier for your viewers to understand. Therefore it's best to keep things simple.
What is a pharmacy workflow?
A pharmacy workflow is a process of handling the daily tasks and activities that occurs inside a pharmacy. These activities begin from the moment a customer forwards their doctor's prescription to the counter until the ordered medication is delivered and received by the patient.
How can I increase the efficiency of my pharmacy?
1.Hire enough staff and employees to handle the tasks
2. Ensure cooperation and team productivity
3. Secure good quality products and medications
4. Optimize inventory management and control
5. Implement advanced and updated equipment and technologies
How can I improve my pharmacy?
1. Perform market research
2. Ensure excellent mobility inside the pharmacy
3. Train employees to cross-sell and up-sell
4. Build strong customer relationships
5. Display related products closely with one another
6. Make your pharmacy look refreshing and inviting
7. Gather customer feedback and improve customer service
How do I start an independent pharmacy?
1. Consult your peers and colleagues who are experienced pharmacy owners
2. Develop a business plan for your pharmacy
3. Build a team of advisors who are an expert on the field
4. Research your competition and choose a location for your building
5. Evaluate everything and select financing options for your business
How are pharmaceutical drugs manufactured?
1. Formulation and pre-formulation development
2. Powder feeding in continuous manufacturing
3. Powder blending
6. Hot-melt extrusion