When it comes to job resignation, it is tempting to simply send a curt and formal resignation letter, which merely discusses the details of your resignation and leave out all emotions from your letter. This doesn’t have to always be the case since your employer is also a human being who has chosen to provide you with opportunities for growth and learning. Hence, it is only appropriate to send a resignation letter which portrays your gratefulness towards your boss without compromising the letter’s level of professionalism. This type of resignation letter is otherwise called as a thank-you resignation letter.
Whether you are a tenured employee who has been in a company for a long time or even a new hire who intends to leave the job position for a valid reason, you need to submit a thank-you resignation letter. For your convenience, we are providing you with a variety of thank-you Resignation Letter Templates, which are available for easy download. Furthermore, these templates are flexible and easy to edit since these are available in PDF and Microsoft Word formats. Scroll down below and download our templates!
158+ Resignation Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages -START DOWNLOADING
Free Thank You Letter to Boss after Resignation Template
Thank-You Resignation Letter Format
Thank-You Resignation Letters
Resignation letters are generally written when you are resigning from your job. Do it politely and thoughtfully. Try to write the letter professionally. You can say thank you to your boss and the company for helping you during the time of your service. It will leave a positive note to the company. You can provide an offer for assistance in the transition of your resignation. It shows that you are not resigning from your job with unfinished works. Make sure you finish your projects or any relevant work you are handling. In Thank-You Resignation Letter, include all the details about your resignation date and the reason for resignation. Write the reason for resignation briefly.
Thank-You Resignation Letter to Boss
Thank You Resignation Letter to Coworkers
Thank-You Job Resignation Letter
Thank-You Resignation Letter Example
Thank-You Letters of Resignation
A thank-you letter of resignation is a kind of resignation letter which emphasizes the employee’s gratefulness towards his or her employers and superiors.
Gratitude Builds Lasting Professional Relationships
There are several reasons why a thank-you resignation letter is a recommendable method or resigning from one’s job and some of those are the following:
- Employers would feel more appreciated and they would be more inclined to repeat their positive management methods towards their future employees.
- The relationship between the employer and employee would be strengthened even after the the employee has resigned from his or her post.
- When you leave your job on a positive note, your employer would be more willing to write a recommendation letter on your behalf in the future should you have a need for one.
Journalist Thank-You Letter Resignation
Writing a Thank-You Letter of Resignation
The following are some guidelines for you to follow should you decide to write a warm thank you letter of resignation:
- Before anything else, always remember to observe the proper rules on writing formal letters.
- Always maintain a professional tone despite the warm and emotional content of your thank you resignation letter.
- Be genuine in your gratitude. You can do this by stating specific aspects which you are thankful for.
- Cite the particular opportunities and instances when the employer has provided you with an avenue for growth and learning.
- Lastly, always proofread your letter before sending it. It is a sign of professional resignation letter if your letter is bereft of any grammatical errors and when the flow of the content is smooth.