Appreciation letters are the letters that are given to any entity who has helped someone or who have provided great service that has been appreciated by the person who has written the appreciation letter. Compared to formal letters, an appreciation letter contains a more personal approach in terms of the items that are included in the specific document.
We can provide you with appreciation letter templates which you may use as references in writing appreciation letters for different reasons. We also have downloadable Sample Letter templates that can serve as guides in the creation of any other letters that you want to write.
Employee Appreciation Letter Template
Customer Appreciation Letter Template
Inclusions of an Appreciation Letter
A basic appreciation letter includes the following details:
- The date that the appreciation letter was written.
- The basic information of the person to whom the appreciation letter is for.
- The name of the person who wrote the appreciation letter.
- The reason for appreciation.
- The details of the appreciation and the instances that made a person write the appreciation letter.
- A message of either thanksgiving or regards.
If you have received an appreciation letter, it would be nice if you could respond with a Thank-You Letter For Appreciation.
A teacher may receive an appreciation letter due to the following reasons:
- The teaching techniques of the teacher has been very effective, and the student who wrote the letter has learned a lot in the subjects being taught by the teacher to whom the letter is for.
- The teacher may have given a high grade to the student, and it has helped him or her to achieve the academic grade point average that he or she wants to have.
- The teacher could have made considerations in terms of the requirements of different areas of studies that a student needs to provide.
- The lessons that the teacher has given have been used to other practices and instances that the student has undergone.
Staff Appreciation Letter Template
Appreciation Letter for Donation Template
Formal Letter of Appreciation
There are many ways that an employee can be appreciated by the company. The team members of a business may receive an appreciation letter for the following reasons:
- He or she has been professionally performing really well and the quality of work that is being provided for the company is truly exceptional.
- The employee may have done something that made the company’s processes easier or more efficient.
- The employee has helped the company in assisting an irate customer or client and in creating a resolution that can resolve the problem without breaking any company guidelines and rules.
Appreciation Letter for Donation
An appreciation letter for donation includes the following details:
- The individual or organization that will benefit from the donation.
- The name and details of the entity who has given the donation.
- The total amount of the donation or the list of items being donated should the donation not be in the form of cash.
- The message of thanksgiving for the donation being received.
- The date that the donation has been received.
- The usage of the donation or the purposes and activities that the donation has been of help.
Other than our appreciation letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable Thank-You Letter for Your Service samples.