Not all people consider writing formal letters as an easy endeavor. Sometimes, they find it hard to write the right words. To help you with your undertaking, we have here 10+ Formal letter templates that can serve as your reference and inspiration.
In the business and professional world, thank-you letters are made to promote, establish, and maintain a positive image of a company or organization. It is a manifestation that you care and value your job applicants, employees, clients, etc. Specifically in the human resource recruitment process, the recruitment officer must make it a habit to send thank-you letters for the job aspirants who send their resume profiles. For more ideas, check out our templates.
Formal Thank You Letter for Gift Received
Formal Thank You Letter for Appreciation
Formal Business Thank You Letter
Formal Interview Thank You Letter
Free Formal Employee Thank You Letter Template
Free Formal Thank You Letter for Teacher Template
Free Formal Thank You Letter Template
Formal Donation Thank-You Letter
Formal Job Interview Thank-You Letter
Formal Scholarship Thank-You Letter
How to Write a Thank-You Letter
For some, writing a thank-you letter can be a stressful endeavor. Here are some basic steps to help you in your writing:
- Start your letter with a professional salutation such as “Dear [person’s name].”
- Express and clearly state the reasons why you are thankful. You can simply provide concise and simplified statements.
- You can also express your warm regards to the addressee and ask how they are doing.
- Simply end in a professional manner. You can end your letter with an inspirational line or the like.
These are some basic points you can refer to in writing a formal thank-you letter. For more details on thank-you letter etiquette, check out these Free Thank You Letters.
How Not to Say Thank-You after a Job Interview
After a job interview, the best way that the job applicant can do is to send a thank-you letter or note to the interviewer. However, a simple thank-you will not suffice. To make your image more professional and impressive to the employer, it is best that you personally make a thank-you letter for them for the kind consideration. On another note, the medical field also makes use of Medical Thank-You Letters. Our templates can guide you through the process.
Formal Thank-You Letter Sample
Formal Thank-You Letter Format
Formal Employee Thank-You Letter
Formal Thank-You Letter for a Job Interview Template
Formal Professional Thank-You Letter
Dos and Don’ts in Writing Thank-You Letters
In terms of business correspondence, thank-you letters play a significant role. You have nothing to lose but more benefits to reap in dealing with thank-you letters. Here are some points for you to consider:
- Write the letter in a timely manner. Don’t procrastinate in writing thank you letters. Do send it on time. That way, it feels more sincere and heartfelt.
- Be professional and specific. Do write a personal letter tailored for a particular purpose. Don’t make a generic letter and send it willy-nilly.
- Avoid making personal requests. Do express your gratitude and appreciation. Don’t request for favors.
- Always proof your thank-you letter rather. Do spare a little of your time checking and proofreading your letter to preserve and maintain your professionalism.