Even if there are already appointments being done, there will be instances that will make people not follow or attend scheduled activities. These instances may be emergencies or more important things that the person first need to give attention to. If you are unable to go to a specific appointment, writing a reschedule appointment letter may be useful in professionally and/or formally relaying the information about your inability to attend an appointment.
A reschedule appointment letter may be used for job interview application schedules where an applicant was not able to show up or a transaction that is needed to be done in a particular period of time has been cancelled due to various reasons. Other than our reschedule appointment letter templates, you may also browse through our downloadable Letter Template samples which you may use as references in different writing transactions that you need to do.
Free Reschedule Doctor Appointment Letter
Reschedule Appointment Request Letter
Free Reschedule Interview Appointment Letter
Free Reschedule Appointment Letter
Request to Reschedule Appointment Letter Template
Letter to Reschedule Doctor Appointment
Reschedule Medical Appointment letter Template
Reschedule Dental Appointment Letter Example
Request for a Reschedule Appointment
A request for a reschedule appointment may be done if the person still wants to pursue an appointment or the scheduling for a new one is possible. A basic reschedule appointment letter includes the following information:
- The date that the reschedule appointment letter was written
- The person who wrote the letter
- The basic information about the person needed for the transaction
- The name of the request for a reschedule appointment letter recipient
- The basic information about the recipient of the letter
- The transaction that will be cancelled
- The date and time of the initial transaction
- The requested rescheduled date of the transaction
- The reason why a transaction has to be cancelled
Transactions Where a Rescheduled Appointment May Be Done
There are many transactions that can be rescheduled depending on the nature of the activity to be done and the availability of the entity involved in the particular transaction. Here are a few samples of transactions where rescheduling can be done and where our reschedule appointment letter will be of use:
- Medical checkup schedules
- Dental appointments
- Job interviews
- Job examination for application
- Doctor appointment
- Corporate meeting appointments
Aside from our reschedule appointment letter templates, you may also browse through our downloadable Appointment Schedule Template samples.
Reschedule Interview Appointment letter Example
Reschedule Missed Appointment Letter Template
Letter to Reschedule Patient Appointment
Reasons for Appointment Reschedule Request
Here are a few reasons why an appointment reschedule request has to be done:
- The person who is set to go to an appointment met an incident along the way and he or she needs to seek for medical processes or checkups first to assure that he or she is still in his or her appropriate condition.
- The person who set an appointment forgot about the schedule and he or she has booked a more important event or meeting during the specific date where the initial appointment has been made.
- There are emergencies that the person needs to attend to which may include work processes, school activities, and personal issues that are needed to be prioritized first.
- There is a more important event that occurred or where the person was invited to attend, which he or she has only known after the first appointment has been made.
Should these items be one of your reasons why you were unable to attend a specific function or appointment, make sure to use our reschedule appointment letter in writing your willingness for a new appointment schedule. Aside from our templates of reschedule appointment letters, you may also download our Travel Schedule Template samples.