If you feel like you already want to leave your job but you want to leave as politely as possible, you will certainly have to pass a resignation letter to maintain a good reputation for your next jobs. You might be planning on your resignation right now but you aren’t so sure of how you will put it into words. You could actually just download these standard Resignation Letter Templates and save yourself some time thinking about what to write down.
It isn’t an easy task to even just draft your resignation letter, but when you’re given the right format for everything, all you have to do is fill it out with your own relevant information.
Standard Teacher Resignation Letter
Standard Retirement Resignation Letter
Free Standard Resignation Letter
Standard Resignation Letter in PDF
Standard Resignation Letter with Two Weeks Notice
What Do You Add in Your Resignation Letter?
It is important that you know what exactly are the important information that you will have to include in your resume. When you might have a hard time to put your reasons into writing, do make sure you have these pieces of information in your resume:
- Date. A formal resignation will need you to include the date for when you pass your resignation letter and a date for the effectivity of your resignation.
- Direct manager or supervisor. You will need to address your letter to the company in its entirety and you will have to include the name of your direct manager as a representation of the whole.
- Position. You will have to specify the position you will resigning from so as not to confuse the company of certain vacant positions.
- Signature. Your signature will of course affirm everything that you written down on your letter. It will imply that there hasn’t been any undue influence that have made you come up with your decision.
All these inclusions are already given out for you to fill up in our Job Resignation Letter Templates. Download them now to take your mind off this process.
Standard Resignation Letter Format
Standard Director Resignation Letter
Standard Business Resignation Letter
Standard Job Resignation Letter
Standard Resignation Letter for Different Job Positions
All formal jobs will require you to pass a standard resignation letter once you decide to leave. Don’t get too overwhelmed with all the standard requirements for your letter and download our templates at your convenience.
Here are some standard resignation letter templates of some job positions we offer:
- We offer a Standard Teacher Resignation Letter Template that has all the complete information and inclusions set forth. You will certainly not miss out on anything with our templates.
- This page also provides a Standard Director Resignation Letter Template. If you’re looking for short and straightforward resignation letters that are even expressed in bullets, this one might be an ideal for you.
- If you want a well-written resignation letter in the corporate context, you could make use of a Standard Business Resignation Letter Template that will provide you a much comprehensive overview of your reasons for your resignation.
We offer you nothing less but the best resignation templates for you. It will surely save you a lot of time so get out templates and start filling them out for your ideal resignation letter.