Sometimes it takes the smallest things to help us in our day-to-day lives. Those small things can be unexpected and easily overlooked, but they can be quite paramount into getting business done. Cards, for example, are one of those small things that we can find every day that are easily overlooked and unconsidered by the majority, not really knowing how helpful cards can be.
However, cards can be surprisingly helpful for everyone and have a use for almost everything. On this list, you’ll find every kind of card you can think of that will help you. Here are 73+ printable card templates that can assist you with whatever you need.
Speaking of cards, if you’re interested in knowing more about them, check out this collection of card designs to go even deeper.
Printable Blank Business Card Template
Blank Business Card
Creative Business Card
Transparent Business Card
Jewelry Business Card
Luxury Business Card
Printable Greeting Card Template
Anniversary Greeting Card
Mother’s Day Greeting Card
Greeting for Baby Shower Card
New Year Greeting Card
Printable Christmas Bingo Card Template
Christmas Bingo Card
Funny Christmas Card
Christmas Gift Card
Unique Christmas Card
Printable Recipe Card Template
Recipe Box Card
Recipe Menu Card
Restaurant Recipe Card
Wedding Day Card
Handmade Wedding Card
Wedding Place Card
Wedding Reception Card
Congratulations Wedding Card
Types of Cards
Cards are used for a great number of things. Depending on what card you get, they can be used for almost any kind of business as well. Not just business, but cards also have a use in helping bring relationships closer together. They may be small in size but are quite insurmountable when used.
Here are the card templates that you’ll find on this list.
- Business Cards. Primarily used by businessmen everywhere. Business cards are given to potential clients by recruitment agents, lawyers, and entrepreneurs to look professional and seem experienced. Business cards help garner more clients by convincing them that the person who gave them the card is quite the professional.
- Greeting Cards. Saying hello to somebody can seem heartwarming despite being such a small thing. These cards are more or less used by people who want to show someone who lives far away from them that they haven’t forgotten their company. Greeting cards can be designed according to the the occasion or the are the sender is coming from.
- Bingo Cards. These cards are used for the activity. It’s difficult to play bingo when no one has anything to scratch the numbers with. Bingo cards are a necessity for bingo.
- Recipe Cards. Making good food can be a great thing. In order to be able to share to others how you made that food exactly, a recipe card can be a huge help. Recipe cards are primarily used by small shops to show the ingredients of how they made a certain dish.
- Place Cards. One better way for people to know that you own something is to put your name on it. Place cards are used on objects such as tables on parties to make sure that special guests are sitting exactly where you want them to sit. They can also be placed on other objects outside of parties to show ownership.
- Thank-You Cards. Never overlook appreciation. When someone makes the effort to do something for you, showing your appreciation should only be appropriate in return. Thank you cards can help you deliver your appreciation no matter what the occasion is for.
- Easter Cards. A well-known holiday should have well know cards to give away to others. The Easter cards on this list are designed to reflect everyone’s favorite activity during said holiday, egg hunting. Give these away to pay homage to Easter and show some holiday spirit.
- Pop-up Cards. These cards are unique in their own way that they are not like the other cards. Pop-up cards are cut in a way that designs images to be “popping up” every time you open the card up itself. It’s like a card version of children’s pop up books. They are useful for their aesthetic and originality in their designs.
- Birthday Cards. Someone’s special time of the year should be acknowledge. It only happens once every 365 days, after all. Birthday cards can help you wish the birthday celebrant well as well as act as an invitation card for a birthday party in their names. These cards can follow whatever theme you want them to be in.
- Holiday Cards. There comes a few times in a year where people celebrate certain occasions according to where they live. Holiday cards can help you give off the holiday spirit. These cards are styled to reflect whatever holiday that’s nearing your place.
- Discount Cards. There are also discount cards on this list. Discount cards work in a similar way to gift cards wherein they provide consumers with special rebates or discounts to certain business offerings. If you are running a business and you want to give a discount to a few customers, these cards can be very helpful. They are often used by more famous stores and convenience shops all around.
- Valentine’s Cards. That special day where you show appreciation and spend time with your significant other. Valentine’s cards give off the romantic mood for you and your partner. They can either be romantic or platonic based on your choosing.
- Homemade Cards. These cards are the jack-of-all-trades of cards. They can either be used for anything . . . as long as it is handmade. They can have famous characters from certain TV shows sewn unto them or have special intricate designs that are aesthetically pleasing.
- Baby Shower Cards. Having a new baby is cause to celebrate. Invite guests over with baby shower cards to help with your baby a bright future.
- Photo Cards. These cards can be used for various reasons. Photo cards are editable in a way that they can be used for a number of things as long as you put a photo on it. Whether it’s a birthday card or a memorable graduation card, photo cards can be quite versatile in their use.
With as many cards such as these, you’ll have no trouble finding a card you’re looking to use. You might even find a few cards that you didn’t know you might be needing. If you’re interested more in cards, take a look at blank cards template for a deeper set of choices.
Printable Place Card Template
Place Setting Card
Place Holder Card
Place Name Card
Place Rewards Card
Printable Thank You Card Template
Thank You Donation Card
Thank You Email Card
Thank You Dinner Card
Printable Easter Card Template
Easter Bunny Card
Floral Easter Card
Easter Card with a Message
Printable Birthday Card Template
Kid’s Birthday Card
Birthday Lego Card
Birthday Party Invitation Card
Surprise Birthday Card
Belated Birthday Card
Printable Christmas Pop Up Card Template
Christmas Pop Up Card
Personalized Pop Up Card
Handmade Pop Up Card
Simple Printable Card
Winter Fox Printable Thank You Card
Greetings Pop Up Card
Sharing the Joy
Cards can help bring people closer together with just a few messages. Depending on the design, you can make your greetings or invitations look stylish. Whoever is receiving them must think that you’ve really put some effort into what you are doing. Giving away greeting cards, thank-you cards, or holiday cards can give off a feeling of warmth.
It may seem like such a small thing to give away a card, but the act itself can be surprisingly a heartwarming sign of affection.
A More Practical Use for Cards
Despite the above, cards do have some practical uses to them such as for business. Business cards, discount cards, and recipe cards are usually this. Business cards can help you look professional, attracting you more clients. Discount cards can help you earn more customers by attracting them to the promotions of your business. Recipe cards aren’t necessarily used for business but can be sold to customers in order to teach them how to make a certain dish themselves.
It may not look like it, but cards can actually help you with your business as well, providing that you know how to use them exactly.
Use a Card for the Occasion
No matter what the occasion is, a card is always usable. Even if it’s just to give somebody a mere thank you card can seem more moving than saying thank you outright. This is more especially true if the cards design is more exotic, intricate, and looks like it’s really done the effort into.
Using cards for different occasions can be a smart idea. If you’re interested in looking deeper into card use, then you can check out business card templates for more practical uses.
Printable Holiday Discount Card Template
Holiday Discount Card
Travel Holiday Card
Holiday Health Card
Holiday Medical Card
Printable Valentine’s Day Card Template
Valentine’s Day Candy Card
Valentine’s Day Envelope Card
Valentine’s Day Love Card
Printable Homemade Card Template
Homemade Father’s Day Card
Homemade Halloween Card
Bridal Shower Homemade Card
Printable Baby Shower Card Template
Baby Shower Boy Card
Baby Shower Advice Card
Baby Shower Diaper Card
Baby Shower Event Card
Baby Shower Save the Date Card
Printable Photo Card Template
Photo Collage Card
Personalized Photo Card
Vintage Photo Card
Disney Photo Card
How to Make Your Own Card Look Great
There are several reasons as to why you would want your card to look great. One, it makes the receiver of the card think you’ve really put the effort into it. Two, if you’re inviting them over, they’re more likely to come instead of making excuses as to why they can’t go because if they see that the card you’ve made is put effort into it, then what you are hosting must also have been put a lot of effort into. In short, a stylish card promises a better time for them.
Here are things to consider when trying to make you card look great.
- Design. It can be very important to make your card aesthetically pleasing. Fortunately, the card templates on this list are available for you to customize up to your tastes. It all depends on you what design your card is going to have, but it is recommended that you match the design with whatever occasion it is that you are using the card for.
- Theme. If you’re inviting people over for a birthday, for example, then you should consider using a theme for your card. If you have a theme for the party you are hosting, whatever it is for, then having the card you are giving away reflect that might give your attendants an idea of what that party is going to be about. Having a theme also helps you if you are using these cards for restaurants, such as giving away recipe cards. Having the recipe reflect the overall feel of your shop will help them feel more authentic.
- Size and shape. This can be important for the card’s overall design as well. Depending on what you are using the card for, the size should complement the amount of information that is stored on the card. If you are delivering a short message, then it shouldn’t be too big otherwise you’ll have a bunch of empty spaces that you don’t really need.
- Content. The most important part of the card. It doesn’t matter if the card’s design is great and the size is just right, if your card doesn’t deliver the message it’s supposed to send out then it would’ve been all for nothing. You need to know precisely how to deliver your message to the receiver in a way that they’ll find heartwarming if you are giving a more personal message.
So what do you think? Did you find the card that you are looking for? Hopefully, this list helped you find the best card to suit the occasion you are using them for. Speaking of which, if you’re interested in more card designs, these holiday card templates will help you deliver the holiday cheers.