A resignation in the corporate and business industry may be hard at times, especially if you are handling a key position that is needed by the business to assure the achievement of the smooth flow of its daily operations. However, a well-crafted and comprehensive corporate resignation letter can help you to properly hand out your decision to resign.
This post is a collection of different samples of corporate manager resignation letter templates that you may use as guides in writing a resignation letter, no matter what business industry you are currently associated with. More so, we have more downloadable samples and templates of Resignation Letters in the link provided.
Corporate Board Resignation Letter Template
Corporate Director Resignation Letter Template
Corporate Executive Resignation Letter
Corporate Director Resignation Letter
Corporate Secretary Resignation Letter
Corporate Shareholder Resignation Letter
Simple Corporate Resignation Letter
Corporate Resignation Letter Format
The corporate resignation letter that you will create should have the following details in chronological order:
- The date that you plan to submit your corporate resignation letter
- The names of the expected recipients of the letter that you have written
- The name of the company where you are currently working for
- The subject of the letter or the reason why the specific letter has to be made
- The salutation
- The first paragraph of your corporate resignation letter should have the important details of the letter which includes:
- The statement of your decision to resign from a corporate post
- The effective date of your resignation
- Other paragraphs that are written after the initial statement may include these information:
- The reason for your resignation
- The number of days that you are willing to render professional services before the effective date of your resignation
- Other information that may be helpful in the resignation processes and transactions.
- A message asking for the acknowledgement of the corporate resignation letter.
- Ending note or conclusion
- A formal closing
- The name of the resigning employee
Aside from our samples of corporate resignation letter templates, you may also want to view our downloadable samples and templates of Professional Resignation Letters and Email Resignation Letters.
Professional Corporate Resignation Letter
Corporate Employee Resignation Letter
Corporate Consultant Resignation Letter
Corporate Resignation Letter Example
Suggestions in Writing a Corporate Resignation Letter
In writing a corporate resignation letter, here are a few items that you may consider:
- Remain professional. Use appropriate words and use a business-like tone to assure that there will be a smooth flow of resignation processes even from the beginning of the transaction.
- Be straight to the point and be direct in stating your decision to resign.
- Always be appreciative of the opportunities that the business has provided you with.
- Create a positive relationship with the management as you may be needing them as references in your future work applications.
Guidelines in Using Our Corporate Resignation Letter Templates
If you plan to use the sample templates of corporate resignation letters that are available for download in this post, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- The letters that are present in this post are traditional letter formats. You can always tweak a few items included in the letter structure, depending on the needs of the letter that you would like to write.
- Corporate resignation letters are usually handed physically for a more formal transaction. The formats that we have provided in this post are designed to be typed and printed out. There may be some variations in terms of structure if you will use it as the body of a resignation e-mail.
Other than our corporate resignation letter samples and templates, our samples of Two Week Notice Resignation Letters and Coach Resignation Letters are also available for download.