There are transactions that are not being done at the time that they are supposed to be done due to following reasons. If you want to ask for any update regarding specific transactions that you are expecting, you may send a follow-up letter to the concerned entity. A follow-up letter may be coming from an individual asking for updates about a process that he or she has undergone for a company. Otherwise, businesses and companies may also send follow up letters to individuals who needs to let them know about the status of their varying involvement with the company.
If you will be writing a follow-up letter, we can give you samples of follow-up letter templates, which you may use as references. Moreover, we also have other Sample Letter templates that are usable in different written transactions.
Interview Follow-Up Letter Template
Sales Follow-Up Letter Template
Resume Follow-Up Letter Template
Client Follow-Up Letter Template
Interview Follow-Up Letter
An interview follow-up letter may also be considered as an interview thank-you letter sent by an applicant after his or her interview process at the company where he or she applied for a job position. This letter includes the following details:
- The message of appreciation for the time that the company has allotted for an interview to occur.
- The date and time of the interview and the job position that the interview applied for so he or she may be remembered by the screening panel.
- An interview follow-up letter may also be the platform for an applicant to write the skills, abilities, competencies, and expertise that he or she was not able to highlight during the interview.
You may download our Thank-You Letter to Recruiter for more samples of this kind of letter.
Sales Follow-Up Letter
A sales follow-up letter is a way of extending additional customer service to the clients of the business. A basic sales follow-up letter includes the following details:
- The date and time that the sales purchase has been made.
- The items that the client has purchased.
- The details of the transaction and the options on how the company can be of help should there be concerns that may arise from the purchase.
- A message of appreciation for the trust that the client has given to the company.
Job Interview Follow-Up Letter Template
Follow-Up Letter Template for Business
Payment Follow-Up Letter Template
Payment Follow-Up Letter
A payment follow-up letter is sent by entities to their customers or clients who have not yet paid their account due. A payment follow-up letter has the following information:
- The company that has sent the payment follow-up letter.
- The basic information of the client who needs to pay his or her financial responsibilities.
- The details of the late payment.
- The number of days that has already transpired from the due date of the payment.
- The acceptable payment methods for payment transactions.
- A disclaimer stating that a client may disregard the message should he or she made the particular payment already.
Things to Consider in Writing a Follow-Up Letter
Here are a few items that you may consider when writing a follow-up letter:
- Remain professional with the language that you will use.
- Assure that the information included in the follow-up letter are accurate so that the person who will receive it can fully understand why the follow up letter has to be made.
- If applicable, write the deadline or a duration of time where the concerns may be given or presented depending on the purpose of the follow-up letter.
Aside from our follow-up letter templates, you may also browse through our Marketing Letter Templates for additional references.