An introduction letter is a letter used to initially present an entity, the characteristics of the particular entity, and/or the purpose of the business that an individual or an organization wants to offer to another person or company. There are many ways that an introduction letter can be used as it is a document that can provide the needed first impression to a lot of transactions.
We can provide you with samples of introduction letters and other Sample Letter templates, which you may use for other professional and personal transactions that you want to put into writing.
Business Introduction Letter Template
New Restaurant Introduction Letter Template
Introduction Letter Templates
Are you in need of an introduction letter? A letter of introduction will help you establish a valuable relationship with employers and help you get the job that you want. Take note of the following points when you write a letter of introduction:
- Remember that the person you are writing the letter to is a busy person. And your writing to get his/her attention. Therefore, when you write a letter of introduction, keep it short and to the point.
- Write a quick introduction of who you are and why you are writing the letter. Be very concise when you write the letter.
- Conclude your letter of introduction by stating how the receiver can get in touch with you. You can give your contact details in the letter.
Business Introduction Letter Template
Sales Introduction Letter Template
Self Introduction Letter for Visa Application Template
Business Introduction Letter
A business introduction letter is used by companies to provide information about the nature of their operations to prospective clients. A business introduction letter includes the following information:
- The name of the business and a few basic information about it
- The description of the business operations and the industry where it belongs
- The service and/or product offerings of the business
- The strengths of the business and how it can be of help to the client
- The target market of the business
Sales Introduction Letter
A sales introduction letter is most likely the same with a business introduction letter in a way that it talks about the company’s offerings. However, their main difference is that sales introduction letters focus more on the products and services of the company, rather than the presentation of the specific business. A basic sales introduction letter includes the following items:
- The products and services that the company can provide to its clients
- The features of the product and services which may be listed in an attachment or another document
- The purpose in which the products and services of the company may serve the client
- The comparison of the offerings of the business to its competitors
Aside from our introduction letter templates, you may also browse through our Thank-You Letter For Appreciation samples.
Teacher Introduction Letter Template
Introduction of New Company Letter Template
Introduction Letter to Client Template
Introduction Letter to Employer Template
Personal Introduction Letter
Personal introduction letters are used by an individual for him or her to achieve a specific goal or objective by presenting a personal project or a business matter. A personal introduction letter has the following information in it:
- The name and basic information about the person who has written the personal introduction letter
- The purpose of the letter
- The personal business that a person wants to offer or acquire from the other entity depending on the purpose of the letter
- Other details of introduction that are needed to relay or get information regarding a specific personal transaction
Self-Introduction Letter for Visa Application
Getting a visa can be simple if all the qualifications are met and if all the requirements are given by the person who want to get one. Moreover, it will be easier to get a visa application be approved should proper introduction be done by the person applying for one. A self-introduction for a visa application has the following components:
- The name of the visa applicant
- The nationality of the visa applicant and his or her passport number
- The country that he or she wants to visit which requires a visa
- The type of visa that he or she wants to acquire depending on the purpose of visit
- Supporting documents for travel needs and processes
- Other information that may be needed for a particular visa application
Aside from our templates of introduction letters, you may also be interested to download our Sales Letter Template samples.