To most, summer is the perfect time to have a wedding. After all, this time of the year often comes with sunny weather, warm breezes, and a lot of flowers in bloom. If you are thinking of having a summer-themed wedding, continue reading this article because we will be providing different examples of summer wedding templates that you can use.
60+ FREE WEDDING Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS)
Advantages of using summer wedding templates
- They are cost-effective. Weddings do not have to be lavish and expensive. Couples can still have that dream wedding look without draining their savings. A simple way they can do this is by using wedding templates. For those who are planning a summer wedding, templates will suit them perfectly well. Most pre-made printable wedding templates for summer will cost less than hiring a graphic artist to create a template from scratch. The money that would have been spent on paying for the services of a graphic artist may then be used for other more important aspects of the wedding.
- They help you save time. A good reason for using summer wedding templates is that they allow you to save time when you are deciding between different template designs. By choosing a pre-made template, you will not be overwhelmed by the different design directions that you can take. You just have to choose one main template design that will best suit your wedding motif and stick with it, then you will have enough time to devote to other areas of your wedding plan.
- They unify your wedding design and decor elements. As long as you have chosen a template design that fits your wedding theme perfectly, you do not have to worry about your wedding stationery designs. A summer wedding template allows you to create different kinds of wedding card designs without having to use a separate template each time. Your wedding will look more put together when they contain the same wedding design elements.
- They show off your creativity. Even if wedding templates are pre-made by a professional graphic designer, couples are still able to express their artistic sides when they customize their own wedding templates. Some template designers may even allow customizations based on a customer’s request. When you print out these wedding templates, you may use colorful card stock and paper. You may also add accessories or embellishments to the printed wedding cards to make them appear more personalized, just like creating handmade card designs.
- They can be reused for other occasions and celebrations. Another advantage of using pre-made summer wedding templates is that they can be reused for any event or occasion. Most of these wedding templates will allow users to edit, remove, or add any text and graphic design elements. To illustrate, you may use a summer wedding invitation template as a birthday party invitation template. All you have to do is remove or replace the text boxes containing wedding messages with birthday messages and you are all set!
Summer Floral Wedding Templates
Looking for the ultimate summer wedding template set? Then look no farther than the Summer Floral Wedding Templates shown below. This wedding template set includes 20 wedding card templates—fitting for all your wedding stationery needs.
The Summer Floral Wedding Template Set will, undoubtedly, fit any summer wedding. In addition, it may be used as a floral wedding template. This template includes different wedding cards measuring 4 inches by 6 inches and 5 inches by 7 inches. The template files are also available in PSD, PUB, INDD, EPS, and DOC file formats.
With this set, you will get templates for a wedding invitation card, save the date card, menu card, RSVP card, postcard, thank you card, wedding program card, announcement card, wedding bathroom sign card, wishing well card, wedding table card, wedding door hanger, seating chart, wedding label card, wedding advice card, and a wedding address label.
Beach Save the Date Summer Wedding Template
Boho Summer Wedding Save the Date Postcard Template
If you already know your wedding theme/motif but have not decided on a primary summer wedding template design yet, you may try out the Boho Summer Wedding Save the Date Postcard Template pictured below.
A save the date card is sent out months before the wedding to inform guests of the upcoming event. That is why it is understandable not to have an official wedding stationery design at that time. Despite this, you may use the save the date card template shown above if you want your guests to have a general picture of what the wedding theme will be.
This wedding template measures 5 inches by 7 inches. It is also printed on both front and back sides. If you are printing out the card at home, make sure to modify your printer settings to make the printing process easier and faster.
Cool Green Summer Wedding Invitation Set
Flower Burst Summer Wedding Template Set
Do you want your wedding stationery to feature beautiful floral and summer illustrations? If yes, you may like the Flower Burst Summer Wedding Template Set embedded below.
This wedding invitation package includes nine wedding card templates. This way, you do not have to use different wedding templates for each wedding card that you want to use. The flower and leaf graphic elements are on a separate layer and you may change their respective hues. The text elements are also fully editable. Use this summer wedding template if you want deep colors to contrast with the cool summer vibe of your wedding venue.
The card templates included in this invitation set are the following: main invitation card, RSVP card, info card, menu card, save the date card, program card, thank you card, table number card, and place card.
Garden Watercolor Summer Wedding Template Suite
Lavender Summer Wedding Invitation Template Kit
For those who want a minimalist approach to their wedding stationery design, you would probably appreciate the Lavender Summer Wedding Invitation Template Kit pictured below.
The summer wedding template featured above beautifully showcases the image of a countryside during summer. The lavender fields and blossoms created in watercolor also help perk up the invitation template without making it too showy. This template will fit those who are working with a neutral color scheme for their summer wedding.
This wedding card set includes templates for the main invitation card, a menu card, a save the date card, an RSVP card, a details card, and a place card. This template is available as a PSD card template, making it fully editable on Adobe Photoshop.
Pink Summer Wedding Invitation Set
Summer Garden Wedding Invitation Suite
Summer Wedding Photo Album Template
Summery Green Wedding Invitation Template
Pantone greenery is the color of the year. If you want to incorporate this color into your summer wedding, you may like the Summery Green Wedding Invitation Template pictured below.
This wedding invitation set includes an invitation template, a wedding details template, and an RSVP card template. When printed out, these wedding cards measure 5 inches by 7 inches, 4 inches by 6 inches, and 3.5 inches by 5 inches, respectively.
Choose this wedding template if you want to have a matching summer-themed wedding stationery design for a garden wedding. To customize the invitation cards further, you may add your own wedding logo designs.
Sunflower Summer Wedding Program Printable Template
The Floral Summer Wedding Collection
Looking for a different kind of floral wedding template for a summer wedding? You may like The Floral Summer Wedding Collection featured below.
This wedding template mainly shows different floral pattern variations for each wedding card template—perfect for those who want their wedding cards to show variety while still following a main design theme. In this template, you will get 10 wedding cards and each of these cards is available in three different styles or variations.
All the text elements in this template are customizable. However, the handpainted floral watercolor designs are not. The biggest card template is the invitation card that measures 5 inches by 7 inches when printed out while the smallest card is the place card that measures only 3.5 inches by 2 inches.
Tropical Summer Wedding Invitation Template
Yellow Gold Summer Wedding Invitation Template
No other color speaks of summer better than yellow. That is why the Yellow Gold Summer Wedding Invitation Template (shown below) works because it combines the summery yellow hue with a golden shine, creating a luxurious yet relaxing wedding template design.
Use this wedding template if you want your wedding stationery (and your wedding event) to look more elegant. Remember, though, that this wedding template will only work well if the event venue also uses yellow and gold decorative elements. In addition, this template may be used to supplement any beach wedding template set.
This wedding invitation template measures 4 inches by 6 inches. It also includes a pre-formatted 0.25-inch printing bleed. The template is fully editable to match the specific wedding color palette that you may be following.
With all the gorgeous options we have listed here, are you now ready to make your wedding plans?