An administrative assistant is tasked by a company to provide administrative support not only to the management but also to the employees of the business. There are different kinds of administrative assistant positions present in various industries as their job functions also differ. If you want to apply for an administrative assistant work position, you may use a cover letter to create a document that you can send together with your resume to your prospective employer.
This post is a collection of samples of administrative assistant cover letter templates which you may use as references in creating your own cover letter. Other than that, we can also give you downloadable samples of cover letter templates and cover letter salutations available on our business archives.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant
Medical Cover Letter
Legal Administrative Assistant
School Cover Letter
How to Write a Perfect Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
If you already have experiences as an administrative assistant, a few ways on how you can make your cover letter example more appealing to your prospective employer are as follows:
- Identify the industry where you would like to practice your expertise in providing administrative support. As said, there are different administrative posts that are available in various fields. Make sure that your qualifications and experiences are directly related to the position that you are applying for.
- Be aware of your formatting. Sentence structures, grammatical accuracy, and content creation are very important factors that should be evident in your cover letter sample. As an administrative assistant, you will deal with a lot of letter writings, which is why you need to impress your prospective employers with your cover letter.
- Use a template that can help you to be more organized. Aside from being comprehensive, your administrative cover letter should also present a smooth flow of discussion.
For more samples of cover letters used in various fields, we have free cover letter templates and simple cover letter templates that you may download from the provided links.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant
Marketing Cover Letter
Bank Cover Letter
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Financial Administrative Assistant
How to Write a Cover Letter for an Entry Level Administrative Assistant
If you are just starting your career in the field of administrative works, here are a few guidelines that you may follow in creating a comprehensive Administrative Assistant cover letter:
- Since you still lack industry experiences, capitalize on your educational attainment. As much as possible, relate your educational background to the functions of the job position that you are applying for.
- Focus on your technical skills and abilities that are usable in the daily operations of the business in relation to the work functions that you need to provide to the company.
- Create a short discussion on why you selected the company as your prospective employer and how you can be of value to their corporate undertakings.
- Identify your knowledge in terms of the systems used in administrative works and the processes that you will be tasked to do on a daily basis.
Other than our samples of Administrative Assistant cover letter templates, you may also be interested to download our samples of Resume Cover Letters for additional references.