There are a lot of unexpected things that may happen in the professional industry. One of the most common of these instances is the practice of employees in fields that are not even related to either their educational attainment or expertise. A way of applying for a job position that is very different from your current one can be easier through the use of a well-curated Cover Letter Format that can show your resilience no matter what industry you would like to immerse in.
Writing an Effective Cover Letter can help a lot in your application processes if you would like to shift from one career to another. Be guided by the downloadable career change cover letter templates that we have collected for your references.
14+ Career Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages - START DOWNLOADING
Teacher Career Change
HR Career Change
Career Change Application Cover Letter
Guidelines in Writing A Cover Letter For A New Career
A few suggestions that you may follow in creating a cover letter if you will shift from one career to another are as follows:
- Make sure that you will highlight your qualifications that are related to the job position that you are applying for.
- Indicate your knowledge on the usage of the systems and implementation of processes in the field or industry where you would like to transfer.
- Assure that you are aware of the requirements of the job position that you want to have so you can incorporate some of your skills and abilities that can be useful to the operations of the business.
- In making your Cover Letter Format, it is suggested for you to use a template as a reference so that you will be more assured that your cover letter is appealing to the new industry that you want to immerse in. We can provide you with more Word Cover Letters and Cover Letter Samples in the provided link.
Other than our career change cover letter templates, our samples of Entry-Level Cover Letters are available for download as well.
Teacher Career Change
Sales Career Change
Career Change to Banking Cover Letter
Work Experience Cover Letter
Why Do Professionals Change Careers?
A few reasons why professionals tend to veer away from the job that they are already used to do and select a new career path include the following items:
- The need for a new working environment
- The decision to pursue passion over particular work experiences
- The will to take on a new professional challenge especially in a field where he / she has always been interested to try out for a work position
Our Career Change Templates and Where to Use Them
Most of the samples included in this list are as straightforward as they go. Each template already has preformatted spacing, margins, and font styles to assure you of clean, professional-looking prints. Here are some of the templates we offer:
- Work Experience Cover Letter could be used for most career shifters. The introduction expresses intent, and the main body of the letter lists the hopeful’s qualifications.
- Download and use Career Change to Banking Cover Letter if you’re considering a lucrative career in banking. Similar with most samples provided here, state your case by providing your qualifications applied in real-life scenarios.
Other than our career change cover letter templates, you may also want to browse through and download our samples of other kinds of General Cover Letter templates and more Free Cover Letter samples in the respective links provided.