A human resource reference letter is sent by the previous company of the employee who have disclosed his or her professional details to a new company where he or she is applying for an open position. It is a way for the new company to know if all the items stated by the applicant is true and accurate based on his or her records from his or her previous employer.
We have downloadable samples of human resource reference letter templates if you want to know more information about this particular document. Other than that, we can also give you different Letter Template samples which you may use in various transactions where a letter is necessary to be used.
Standard HR Reference Letter Template
HR Reference Letter Format
HR Request for Reference Letter Template
HR Employment Reference Letter Template
Human Resource Reference Letter
A basic human resource reference letter includes the following information:
- The date when the human resource reference letter was written
- A note that states the confidentiality of the document as it includes personal information provided by the applicant, which should only be used in professional transactions as necessary and if the person agrees
- The name of the applicant who is previously employed in the company that has written the reference letter
- The basic information of the applicant to assure that the person that the two companies are referring are the same
- The details of employment of the applicant which includes his or her previous job title, job description, and the duration of stay to the company that he or she has listed below his or her professional experiences
- Other information that may be needed to be known by the company who is asking for a human resource reference letter
- The name of the representative of the human resource department who made the exchange of information possible
Aside from our human resource reference letter, we can also give you downloadable samples of HR Letter Templates.
HR Manager Reference Letter Example
HR Assistant Reference Letter Template
HR job Reference Letter Template
Importance of a Human Resource Reference Letter
A human resource reference letter is important for any application processes because of the following reasons:
- It allows the new company that you are applying at to know your credibility as a candidate. More than the professional experiences and skills that you have, it is important for businesses to hire an employee that they can trust.
- Human resource reference letters validate that the information that you have written regarding your job position and description from a previous company is true.
- Human resource reference letters may also include a recommendation from your previous employer especially if you have a good professional relationship with them and they want you to succeed in the career path that you are currently taking.
- It helps in providing information about your competencies and other items that may be helpful in the current application process that you are undergoing.
With all these things, it is essential for you to write items that can be backed up with different resources and proofs so you do not have to worry once a reference letter will be sent from your previous employer to your targeted ones. Aside from our human resource reference letter templates, we have other Reference Letter Template samples which you may be interested to download.