On the search for creative and artistic gift card designs? You’re on the right page. A gift card provides you with the best of both worlds. It is a gift and at the same time a card. Like any other cards, they also come in various shape, size, patterns, styles, and themes.
206+ FREE CARD Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Despite of their relatively small size, never underestimate the power of gift cards. They are a great way of showing your kind appreciation and gratitude. In addition to our templates here, we also have other beautiful gift card designs, which are also of high caliber. Don’t hesitate to access and check them out.
Happy Birthday Greetings Card Template
Ramadan Greeting Card Template
Free Printable Gift Card
Free Birthday Gift Card
Free Wedding Gift Card
Free Baby Gift Card
Sample Free Gift Card
Printable Birthday Gift Card
Happy Birthday Gift Card
Birthday Party Gift Card
Blank Printable Gift Card
Blank Gift Card Envelope
Free Blank Gift Card
Printable Christmas Gift Card
Christmas Gift Card Box
Free Christmas Gift Card
Printable Vintage Gift Card
Vintage Wedding Gift Card
DIY Printable Gift Card
DIY Simple Gift Card
DIY Gift Card Box
DIY Gift Envelope Card
What Are Gift Cards?
According to research, gift cards are likened to a credit card. It also contains a serial number or specific number code. It is considered as an alternative way of purchasing something aside from using money. Unlike any other cards, it does not indicate who the owner because it is made for a general usage.
They are also backed up by an online electronic system for authorization. It is also a way of knowing that the gift card is legitimate. In terms of expiration dates, not all gift cards contain one. It all depends on the type of gift card used.
It is also advisable that you write or indicate the value or amount covered by the gift so that the recipient will not be confused. The latter will also have ample time to budget and plan what he or she will purchase with the gift card. One of the modern-day features of a gift card is its ability to be customized in order to meet specific preferences. This means that you can add an inspirational message or quote for the recipient.
In line with this, there’s no stopping you from adding a custom message or a name on the front of the card. This feature gives the gift card its characteristic as a reward or gift addressed to particular person. If you’re looking for more gift card templates, we also have other templates in store for you. Feel free to check them out.
Type of Gift Card Issuers
In the course of using gift cards, it is imperative for you to check the issuer of the said card. This is done for you to know its limits and coverage. Here are some types of gift card issuers:
- Card network gift cards. These are referring to gift cards that are issued by card networks. Examples of famous card networks are Visa and American Express. This means that the gift is good for usage to any store as along as the card network is accredited or accepted. Because of their wide coverage, they require a some charges or fees which is usually in the form of an up-front charge.
- Store gift cards. In contrast to card network gift cards, these cards have limited use. You can only use them at the specified store whose branding they bear. Some credit card companies give out reward points which are redeemable.
These are just two major gift card issuers that makes it possible for gift cards to circulate in our society nowadays. Indeed, before using your gift cards, you must check and verify who issued the said card. In line with this, we also offer DIY gift card designs which can serve as your reference and inspiration.
Printable Anniversary Gift Card
Free Anniversary Gift Card
First Anniversary Gift Card
Wedding Anniversary Gift Card
Printable Wedding Gift Card
Wedding Gift Card Box
DIY Wedding Gift Card
Wedding Gift Thank You Card
Printable Voucher Gift Card
Travel Voucher Gift Card
Hotel Voucher Gift Card
Printable Valentines Gift Card
DIY Valentines Gift Card
Free Valentines Gift Card
Valentines Day Printable Gift Card
Types of Gift Card Delivery
Aside from the several classification of gift cards, there are also delivered or sent to the recipient in multiple ways. Here are some of them:
- Virtual gift cards. These type of gift cards are sent to the recipient via email. In order to use the card, the latter will be provided with a card number and a PIN for shopping purposes. They are more accessible and easy to use compared to other gift cards.
- Plastic gift cards. In contrast to virtual gift cards, they are tangible in nature. It can be swiped at point of sale like a credit card. They are called as plastic gift cards because a vast majority of gift card sales involve actual piece of plastic onto which a certain amount is loaded and then drawn from like a debit card.
These are just some manifestations of gift cards or means of delivery.
Popular Gift Card Theme
A gift card would not be complete without an amazing theme. The theme makes them more likened to a gift or a greeting card. It is the theme that makes them more closer and appealing to the public. Most of the time, the design of gift card is based on its purpose. Nowadays, gift cards are customized in order to fit a particular event such as birthdays, weddings, Christmas, anniversaries, and many more. Here are some of our featured themes:
- Anniversary Themes. As you can see, our themes are helpful in providing a nostalgic and meaningful gift card. During anniversary celebrations, gift cards could take the form of tokens of appreciation.
- Valentine’s Day Themes. Valentine’s Day is a day of love and giving. You can use our templates as a gift for your precious someone or to your family and friends. It is mostly characterized with the color red in order to portray the feeling of love and passion.
- Restaurant Gift Card Themes. These themes will help elevate the design of your restaurant’s gift cards. They will not just instill loyalty to the customers but also a great marketing tool.
- Thank-You Gift Cards. As you can see, our thank-you gift cards are created to express ones appreciation and gratitude for the service rendered by others. We also have teacher gift card templates and the like. If you’re also looking for more thank-you gift card design templates, just click on the provided link to access them.
These are just some of our popular themes that you should check out. If you’re pressed with time, you can surely rely on them. You can even customize them in order to suit your artistic needs.
Printable Gift Card Letter
Sample Gift Card Letter
Gift Card Cover Letter
Gift Card Thank You Letter
Printable Gift Card Box
Wedding Gift Card Box
DIY Gift Card Box
Bridal Shower Printable Gift Card
Bridal Shower Recipe Card
Bridal Shower Gift Card Box
DIY Bridal Shower Gift Card
Sample Printable Gift Card
Sample Wedding Gift Card
Free Sample Gift Card
Sample Thank You Gift Card
Baby Printable Gift Card
Baby Shower Gift Card
Baby Thank You Gift Card
Tips to Help You Promote Your Gift Cards
After designing ones gift, advertising them is another challenge you should take. They are pressing points that should be considered. To help you in your endeavor, here are some tips that you may consider:
- Use gift cards as promotional items. This is a great way of promoting your gift card. It’s worth the expenses and the costs because customers will not just buy gift cards but also spend on other items on your store.
- Promote gift cards on social media. Nowadays, more and more people are turning into the realm of social media. You can even shop online. In line with this, promoting your gift cards in famous social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can definitely help increase your sales.
- Offer both plastic cards and e-gift cards. By giving the customers multiple choices, you’ve increase the possibility for them to avail and buy your gift cards.
- Adopt an outstanding design. The design itself of a gift card is a marketing strategy. You must use a design which is appealing to the public or in consonance with the latest trend.
These are just some tips that you may consider promoting your gift cards. You can also check out our gift certificates and gift coupons templates which are also of great quality and design.
Easy-to-Download Gift Card Templates
In line with this, if you are pressed with time and needs a little push of inspiration in designing your gift cards, then you can simply download our templates. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
- Search for the template that you wish to use by using a magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner for faster and easier searching.
- Contemplate and scroll through the page. Template.net offers a variety of templates for you. You can simply scroll down and check out the list of templates. While scrolling down, there are also bits of relevant information and facts that are associated with gift cards that you can also use for reference purposes.
- Click on the green Download button below the chosen template in order to start downloading your chosen template.
- Edit the template using basic raster graphics editor software in order to customize your preferred gift card.
- Finalize your gift card and save the edited template back to your computer.
- Publish and promote your gift card.
Feel free to check out and download our gift card design templates. Enjoy your stay here at Template.net!