With today’s technological advancements, it is no longer a big deal if someone chooses to send a cover letter the form of an email. We have to admit that this is more convenient, considering the number of other things you need do. This can surely spare a lot of your time.
This page offers an array of cover letter template selection that you can use as your guide. Regardless if you send a cover letter digitally or manually, make it presentable and well-made for a higher chance of an interview. With these email cover letter templates, you can never go wrong!
Business Analyst Email
Law Application Email
Medical Assistant Cover Letter
Professional Cover Letter
Email Cover Letters—How Convenient
The digital age has revolutionized the way we communicate. Applying for a job has never been so easy.
With email cover letters, you can apply to multiple companies all at once and land a job interview without you having to leave the comfort of your own home.
You might want to check out our Best Cover Letter Templates.
Take Your Pick
On this page is a collection of cover letter samples customized to suit applications for different industries.
- Business Analyst Email Cover Letter – Highlight your business analysis expertise with this template.
- Law Application Email Cover Letter – No need to get a court order. This template will be all you need to nab that position.
- Medical Assistant Email Cover Letter – Impress medical employers with this cover letter.
- Professional Email Cover Letter – This template is perfect for those aiming for a higher office position.
- Teacher Email Cover Letter – Put the spotlight on your educational attainment and teaching abilities.
These templates are easy to edit. With just a little bit of modification, for sure, you will have a perfect email cover letter in no time. Apart from these choices, you might also be interested in checking out our Word Cover Letters.
Student Cover Letter
Engineering Cover Letter
Email Marketing Manager
Email Cover Letter in PDF
Helpful Tips in Sending an Email Cover Letter
When sending an email cover letter, make sure that it is well-written and that it looks professional. Here are some tips for you to follow when sending your cover letter via email.
- If the hiring party instructed you to send your cover letter as an attachment, attach Word document or an Adobe PDF file to your email. Use your complete name as the filename to distinguish it from others.
- If there were no instructions as to how you can send it, type it directly as an email. It is ideal to use a simple font type so as to make it look professional.
- Make sure the details of your cover letter is complete. This includes but is not limited to the subject line of the message, the address line, and your signature.
- Always check for any grammar or spelling mistakes. These are important aspects that you should not overlook.
To prevent any cover letter mistakes in the future and to save time as well, templates are an ideal option. Our Email Cover Letter Examples can be found on this page and are available with just a click. Don’t lose time or opportunity, grab one now and start applying!