An internship appointment letter is the formal document that states the information about the offered internship or training program that a qualified candidate has accepted. An Appointment Letter used in an internship program is very essential not only for apprenticeship documentation processes, but also for the candidate to be aware of the terms and conditions of the particular practicum appointment that has been given to him/her.
This post contains a collection of internship appointment letter templates and samples that you may use as references in creating the content and format of the specific document. Other than that, we have other kinds of Appointment Letter Templates which you may all download in the provided link.
Free Appointment Letter For Internship Trainee
Free Appointment Letter for Internship
Summer Internship Appointment Letter
Sample Student Intern
Sample Research Intern
Internship Appointment Letter Content
It is very essential for an internship offer letter to provide all the details of the program that will be given to a soon-to-be intern. The basic information that should always be present in an internship offer letter are as follows:
- The date that the internship appointment letter was written
- The name of the company that is offering an internship program to the candidate
- The name of the person to whom the internship appointment letter is for
- The statement of internship appointment
- The requested date of the start of internship
- The internship position title
- The duration of time that the internship program will take place
- The guidelines about stipend and/or internship allowance
- The number of hours that the intern is expect to render services to the company
- The supervisor to whom the intern will report and the department where he/she will be assigned
- The internship job functions that the candidate will execute
- The expected validity of the internship program
If you would like to have samples of other kinds of appointment letters, feel free to browse through our samples of Appointment Letter Templates and Interview Appointment Letters for references.
Internship Appointment Letter for Company
Unpaid Internship Appointment Letter
How to Reject an Internship Appointment Letter
If you have received any Trainee Appointment Letters and you could not accept any or most of them, it is very important to be polite in relaying your decision to the company. After all, they were more than willing to offer you a slot in the internship program that you applied for.
A few ways on how you can effectively reject an internship appointment letter but still maintain a good professional relationship with the company include the following:
- Ensure that you will use a professional and formal language when writing the internship appointment rejection letter.
- Always show your appreciation about the opportunity that the business would like to give even if you could not accept it.
- Make sure that you have made your reason/s clear on why you could not accept the internship appointment anymore.
- Always be organized in discussing all the items that you would like to relay to the company offering you an internship appointment.
For your convenience, you can also use an internship appointment rejection letter as a guide in creating the format or structure of the document.
Other than our internship appointment letter templates, you may also want to learn more about the creation and usage of other kinds of Appointment Letter Examples.