9+ E-mail Birthday Cards
Birthdays are always special and fun for everyone, both the celebrant and the guests, regardless of how old they are—though some celebrants won’t take it as positively as others merely because they think they’re getting older with another year added to their age. But age is really just a number, and it is up to the person if they choose to act maturely or to continue embracing their inner childhood. You may also see birthday templates.
During birthdays, it’s always a delight to be able to receive presents from family and friends. It just shows how much you mean to them. These presents may come in so many forms: material things that could be either expensive or cheap, money, nonmaterial things such as friendship or love, or in other simpler but meaningful forms such as birthday cards.
So if you’re planning on sending your loved one a birthday card through email, then we have birthday card templates for you to choose from.
Free Landscape E-mail Birthday Card
Free E-mail Birthday Card
Free E-mail Birthday Card with Greetings
Free E-mail Birthday Invitation Card
For They Are Jolly, Good Fellows!
A birthday greeting card is an illustrated piece of card or high-quality paper sent to a person celebrating their birthday to express personal greetings. Some greeting cards may even play music when opened. And with the evolution of technology, greeting cards already be sent easily through e-mails, and these cards are called e-cards. These are just as convenient and easy to send as e-mails, and e-cards can also be found easily all around the internet.
Here are some facts you might have not known about electronic mail, or e-mail:
- The term e-mail, or email, for some people, was first used in 1993.
- The first ever email was sent by Ray Tomlinson in 1971 to a computer that was physically connected to his computer.
- In 1991, the crew of the STS-43 was able to send the first e-mail from outer space.
- Other names given for the @ symbol are “little snail,” “sleeping cat,” and “little monkey tail.”
- There are currently around four billion registered e-mail addresses all over the world.
And here are some facts you might have not known about birthdays:
- In some East Asian countries, they consider the date of birth as the first birthday. The second is when the child reaches the age of one.
- The earliest known use of the term birthday cake was in 1785 in the Oxford Dictionary.
- Many believe that birthday cards were first used in 1902.
If you don’t want to spend for postage stamps and mailing fees and prefer the convenience of e-mails, then we have a whole collection of birthday card e-mail templates that you can choose from.
Ultimate Birthday E-Card
Simple E-mail Birthday Card
Free Cartoon E-mail Birthday Card
Now that we have shown you our collection of birthday card templates, you don’t need to look anywhere else. We have gathered here the most attractive and colorful templates we can find all around the Internet. These templates were designed by creative and experienced graphic artists and you can download and license any of them for a minimal fee.
These templates come in fully editable PSD, JPEG, PNG, and other formats for your convenience and is fully compatible with any photo-editing software found on the market. Feel free and make changes on these templates depending on your preferences. Now give your loved one the love that they deserve by sending them a birthday card.
For even more templates on birthday cards, check out our collection of birthday card templates. And for other related content on our website, scroll down to the bottom of this page and check out the links to other posts.