Identification cards or ID cards are used everywhere. They are vital to have for each individual. Identification cards speak for themselves as they are used to identify a specific individual who owns the specific ID card. These types of cards are necessary in some places, such as schools and companies, for the employers or the security guards, to make sure you are a valid student or employee in the place.
ID cards can either be in the form of a driver’s license, a passport, or any piece of card. It states your name and date of birth with your most recent picture. Perhaps you have landed upon our site because you need ID templates design for your purposes, and for that, you have come to the right place. We have different sample card design styles that you can choose from. Check them out.
ID Card Template
Download this ready made ID card template that is designed to look elegant and professional for your business and professional needs. You can add the employee details such as name, their emergency contact person, address and so on. You can customize the color theme of this template as well as the bar code.
Employee ID Card Template
You can now design your employee ID cards by using this template. It has a beautiful design that allows you to include the employee’s name, employee id number, email address, post, and phone number on the front side of the card. Download it now to come up with an appealing ID card for all your employees.
Student Id Card Template
If you’re looking for a ready-made student ID card template, then look no further, this template is all that you will ever need. It is designed to look formal and well ordered. You can paste the picture of the student in this ID card along with information such as the student id number, their card issue, and expiry date and the course name. The name of the institution can be edited at the topmost given section of the card.
What Are IDs Used For?
Because IDs are vital in everyday life, one may get to ask, what is its main purpose? Why does everybody need to have at least one? Well, here are some of the uses of IDs:
- Identification. With it containing your picture and some personal information, many can identify it’s your own and not someone else’s. These are useful for acquiring ownership of some things like plane tickets.
- Payment verification. Many things can be bought nowadays with a credit card. If you are an employer and you want to be sure that the person paying with such credit card is legitimate or the owner, they may need to present an ID as verification. With this, you can be relieved of having a safe transaction.
- Access. Mostly related to companies and schools that only appropriate personnel or students are allowed to enter the premises.
- Tracking. Commonly used to improve customer services to access customer information. Like tracking for insurance services patients in a medical setting.
Daycare Teacher ID Card Template
Create an ID card for your hardworking day care teachers by using this teacher id card template. It is designed with high quality graphics and allows you to modify the details of the template by replacing it with the teacher’s personal information. It has a vibrant and chirpy design.
Doctor Id Card Template
Medical professionals can now have their ID Cards easily and quickly made with the help of this “Doctor ID Card”. It allows easy identification of the professionals within the work place. It is available in 2.13×3.39 inches and can be readily printed once modified.
Daycare Staff ID Card Template
Check out this really cool daycare staff ID card template that can be used in creating an id card for your daycare stuff all just in a matter of few minutes. The image of the employee is placed in a round frame and underneath that, his/her name is written along with the signature. It is simple yet good looking in design.
Hospital ID Card Template
Make use of this hospital ID card template that is perfect for use for all the medical professions in the hospital. This template can help you frame an effective and useful ID card that not just lets the medical staff recognize one and another but also lets you add details such as the name of the doctor or staff, their expertise, their blood type, address and so on.
SEO Identity Card Template
For a clean and neat ID card design, check out this SEO identity card template that perfectly lets you highlight the details of the employee. The heading is mentioned in a bold font and the image of the employee is made to fit in a square frame at the center of the card. The signature section is mentioned at the bottom right of the card which makes it appear less cluttery.
Sample Advertising Agency ID Card
Improve the image of your brand or company by designing an ID card that is impressive and smart. It has a unique and professional design that helps you remarkably present your employee details. You can change up the colors and add your touch with it by easily modifying it on various available file formats.
No ID, No Entry
The earliest identity document inscribed in law was introduced by Henry V of England, which was a passport. Another photographic identification was found in 1878 but was not widely used until the twentieth century. Photographs are to be used in passports and other identification documents.
You may be opening your own business, school, or throwing an alumni party and you want to get classy with a unique type of ID card design. We also have various printable ID card templates that can be helpful for your use. Some of our designs include those for employees, students, and many more.
Hospital Staff Id Card Template
Day Care Identity Card Template
Massage ID Card Template
Hospital Visitor Id Card Template
Simple ID Card Template
Professional ID Card Template
Free Blank ID Card Template
Vertical ID Card Template
Free Employee ID Card Template
College Student ID Card Template
Free Blank Company ID Card Template
Security Guard ID Card Template
Free Soccer Identity Card Template
Free ID Card Template in PSD
Free Download Blank ID Card
Employee ID Card Template
Modern ID Card Template
Company ID Card Template
Vector ID Card Template
Business ID Card Template
Student ID Card Template Sample
Sample ID Card Template
Collection of ID Card Templates
Corporate ID Card Template
Why Use Our Templates?
- Value for your money. Most of these ID card designs are free of charge to be able to download and use; however, royalty fees might be needed for some of them so you could fully experience their features.
- Artistic. We have quite an array of creative and one-of-a-kind designs that you can choose from.
- Accessible. These ID templates can be accessed anytime and anywhere upon visiting our website.
- Efficient. To save you from brainstorming brilliant ID designs to use, these templates already provide you with that.
- Simple. Our templates are simple to use. You only just need to click, download, print, and use right away.
With all these being said, are you now ready to check out our blank ID card templates?
1. What is an Identification Card?
An identification card or an ID card is a compact document that proves the identity of the person. It contains important information about an individual, such as his/her name, photograph, date of birth, occupation, etc.
2. What Information Does an Employee ID Card Contain?
An employee ID card contains the following information:
- Company’s logo, name, and contact info
- Employee’s name, photo, and signature
- Employee’s title or role
- Employee ID number
- Issue and/or expiration date
3. What is the Purpose of an ID Card?
The main purpose of an ID card is to verify a person’s identity. Apart from this, it is also used to gain access to offices and for verifying payments while paying for goods or services using a credit or debit card.
4. What are the Benefits of an Employee ID card?
An employee ID card is not just used for identification purposes but is also used for many security reasons. It helps the employer recognize the staff working under him and also helps the company know the entry and exit time of an employee.
5. What are Some ID Card Examples?
Here are some of the ID Card examples:
- Student ID card
- Hospital staff ID card
- Employee ID card
- Police ID card
- Gym ID card
- Professional ID card
- Security Guard ID card, etc.